Tesla?!

The van collided with the ground,gaining the attention of the infected near by,some survivors were already dead whilst others suffered dire injuries,however they could not sit there as the infected raced down to find them.Elizabeth had just awoken and screamed for her son,yet there was no response,a sickly feeling bubbled within her stomach,she was thinking the worse,if he was dead then what was the point in living?,about to give up Elizabeth was met with a bloodied Travis helping her up,"Leon"Elizabeth cried,shaking his head Travis gave a weak smile and replied "With Jeremy",Travis' smile soon turned to a frown "Where's Sylva and Nicholas?", concern soon bubbled between the two,before they could do anything an infected man tried to attack them,fortunately someone shot him."OI LIZZY,TRAVIS MOVE IT"Sylva screamed,shooting more of the infected,"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THEM"Nicholas pointed out to injured survivors,"THEY'LL ONLY SLOW US DOWN UNLESS IT'S A MINOR INJURY THAT WON'T SLOW US THEIR DEAD MEAT FOR ALL I CARE"Sylva replied.

"LOOK LOVE THE CONVERSATION BUT IF WE DON'T MOVE WERE ALL GONNA DIE"Jeremy shouted,pointing out to the infected swarming in on them,"THIS WAY"A random survivor screamed,urging them to follow her.With little hesitation the others followed,sprinting for whatever life they had left,some died whilst others survived,taking a sharp left they were met with an abandoned cabin which they were quick to take refuge in.Gasping for breath Elizabeth asked "Are you sure we'll be safe?",the woman nodded replying "Of course if you don't make too much noise that is"."Ok so,since were here why don't we try and find a place with all four walls instead of one"Sylva pointed out to the destroyed walls."Agreed"A teenage girl agreed,looking out of the walls,to see the infected hunting and wandering."Hey look there's a set of stairs here" Jeremy said,staring at the broken set of stairs."But that's-""Shut it old man,the stairs maybe dangerous but if we don't get out of the first floor were gonna be meat"Sylva interrupted earning a snort from Nicholas.

Arriving at the top floor,the group were met with a pristine room,however their shock soon turned to astonishment as a voice asked "Who are you all?",Elizabeth frowned,she recognised that voice,but where was it from?,"Elizabeth?"The voice questioned,the group turned the attention to Elizabeth who wore a confused face,"Gosh don't you recognise me?"the voice asked,laughing."Wait,Tesla Vorne?"Elizabeth asked,looking up at the voice before her,stepping out,loud clapping could be heard as she howled with laughter,"Yes it is sister,yes it is".Eyes lighting up Elizabeth rushed towards Tesla and pulled her into a tight embrace."Woah,girl chill it's just me",she laughed."How long have you been here?"Elizabeth asked,pulling away,folding her arms."'round six months".An astonished look painted the groups face,six months alone, hiding from the hunters that are the infected.

"Oh my lord where are my manners,Tesla Vorne nice to meet cha"Tesla introduced,nodding her head,holding her hand out."But before I welcome ya I gotta check if ya infected,last thing I want is to die that way"Tesla informed,her tone quickly turning serious.Elizabeth nodded,walking towards her son,pulling him into her arms.