Family Reunion.

Elizabeth woke up to her son bouncing on the bed chanting "Mummy Uncle Touya wants you", she frowned,a head ache erupted in her head and she was seeing double from the sun and she was being harassed by the other son,"Leon what are you piping on about,where are we?",before Leon could reply a short woman with a bob haircut interrupted "Your in Camp Clearwater,in case you didn't know,anyway I'm Doctor Charity Chamberlain,but call me Charity,your lucky that Tyrone and the rest of the group found you all,you'd be dead otherwise,Elizabwth pulled her son close asking "How do I know I can trust you?",laughing Charity replied "for how close you are to the leader of this camp i'm fairly sure that if anybody did anything to you that he didn't like they'd die",her brows furrowed in confusion,fuck the fact that it was named Camp Clearwater or the fact that some rando was speaking to her as if she had knew her for years,it was the fact that they were speaking about her brother,snesing the confusion Charity said "don't worry,my husband will show you two around",as on que a tall ginger man strided into the room saying "Heya darling,take it this is bosses most wanted yeah?",nodding her head Charity said "Yup turns out blondie over here's her kid,been nagging the poor woman ever since she's woken up", throwing his head back in laughter Alexander said "Aye well enjoy it whilst their young because soon they become moody teen like our three girls,anyway off topic for a moment there come with me".

Not wanting to move Elizabeth gripped her son firmly and frowned,saying "I just got here and you expect me to trust you,like fuck will I follow",sighing Alexander placed his index and thumb on the bridge of his nose and mumbled "Knew this would happen","Hang on darlin',i'll bring boss to ya,he did say you were a tough one,too stubborn for your own good and since I am not in the slightest mood in dealing with any sort of bullshit i'll go get him",kissng his wife Alexander left the tent leaving Elizabeth,Charity and Leon,"Mummy why won't you see Uncle Touya?","Any of these people could be lying,Leon I thought I taught you better"Elizabeth snapped,silencing the boy,"Aye ease off,aside from that,you shoud know boss well,he certaintly knows you and out of you three he seems most anxious in seeing you",her question died in her throat as another man entered the tent,only this time looking exactly alike to Elizabeth,"Touya"she whispered, horrified,see they hadn't spoken since Elizabeth was 10 and he 15 due to the fact he had cast her aside for their sister Holly who was only a newborn at the time.

"Hello Elizabeth,Leon,pleasure to see you",before she could comment,Holly rushed into the tent and pulled Elizabeth and Leon into an embrace crying "Thank the stars you are alive,I was beginning to think the worse,Travis told me everything and I am so sorry",she cried,she was scared for Elizabeth and the others after all it was her older sister and family who were there. Smiling Elizabeth said "do we look dead?,set aside the fact I haven't slept or eaten in three days" clearing his voice Touya requested "Charity,Holly could we have some alone time please",both left shortly after leaving only the sibling duo and Leon."So how have you been?"Touya asked, nervousness lacing his voice,Elizabeth rolled her eyes replying "Why the hell do you care?,you never cared in the first place,after all Holly mattered more",Touya sighed,ever since Holly was born he had treated Elizabeth unfairly,however he reflected upon his behaviour,but Elizabeth was stubborn and forever held a grudge against him."Look Elizabeth I'm sorry,I never meant to hurt you in any way",scoffing,Elizabeth's eyes narrowed as she said "Oh sure so it took you thirty years to apologise for something that could have been resolved at any point,fuck off Touya", Tears welled in Touya's eyes he had truly fucked up but he wouldn't back down not without a fight "Ok,so if you hold a grudge against me why don't you hold a grudge against Holly?", a surprised look graced Elizabeth's face as she replied "Why should I hold a grudge against her?,it wasn't her fault,she was five when you left and fifteen and twenty when she had her kids and guess what I was her maid of honour at her wedding last year,yes she knows I can get salty about it sometimes yet I manage to smack some self into myself,if you don't do that you resent,aka do something incredibly stupid".

Touya sat there dumbfounded,he had missed so much,the activities,births,weddings and lives of his sisters as well as the births of his own,Tasmine and Farah,truly it hit him like a train."So your finally getting it Touya,I may if your lucky forgive but I don't forget and as I said I can get salty but in this case I won't forgive nor will I forget you fucking broke me and now your paying the price".