"Hello Oliver,i'm Elizabeth and this is my son Leon".

Elizabeth heard the car engines roar and the secondary drowned out groans of the infeced,yet she couldn't bring herself to care,not when she and her son were cornered by a group of teenagers pointing their guns at them,"Who are you?",one of the teenagers asked,looking down at Elizabeth,recieving a narrowed glare in return,"Why'd you need to know,clearly you seem alright,aside from that why're you cornering a mother and young son?,I have nothing aside from a little",laughter erupted from the teenager who replied "Simple you came from one of them vans,for all we know you could ambush us or something",Elizabeth simply smirked,saying "For someone who looks like they are in year eleven,clearly you have no idea what an argument is,if you can't tell I gave my brother mercy,got into a massive argument with my sister and left,if you couldn't tell and to second that your hairstyle is a disaster,not only that we best get a fucking move on because the infected aren't occupied forever".

The teenagers looked at each other,time was limited,so without much choice,they left leaving Elizabeth and Leon alone,sighing Elizabeth muttered "Introductory I think not","Mummy"Leon panicked pointing to an infected woman drawing closer to them,her teeth baring,grabbing her sons hand Elizabeth and Leon ran,twists and turns were a curse,fortunately they soon winded down to a long derelict road,with no infected or personel in sight,all there was were abandoned cars and vans,the paint and what nots faded,with their mirrors cracked,no wonder there is such bad luck.Their walk was soon interrupted by a loud clash coming from a red Mercedes,grabbing her gun,Elizabeth pulled her son close,exoecting the worse.However they weren'y met with the sight of infected,it was instead a sight of a young boy hiding in the back of the car,Elizabeth smiled softly,luring the boy away from the back asking "What's your name dear?",the boy shook endlessly,the mixture of fear and cold becoming evident within the small boy,"My name is Oliver Greenvine ".

"Nice to meet you Oliver i'm Elizabeth Clearwater and the young boy next to me is my son Leon, mind if you got out of the car so I can check if your infected?",Oliver tilted his head,he hadn't met survivors this nice yet and he was about to use this to his fullest advantage,slowly stepping out of the car,his trousers and shirt barely clinged on as they were tattered from before.Quickly checking him Elizabeth gave him a thumbs up,he was ok,which was good,but his stomach says otherwise,"Here you go"Leon said handing Oliver half of his sandwich and a little of his drink,nodding his head in appreciation Oliver scarfed the sandwich down and drowned himself in the sweet taste of water,he hadn't eaten in days."If you don't mind my asking but how long have you been here Oliver?",tilting his head Oliver gave a small sigh replying "Three days",shock took Elizabeth's body,it was horrible to think of,children dying because of her husbands deeds it sickened her really.

"Why don't you come with me and mummy to grandma and grandpa's house,you don't mind do you mummy?"Leon offered looking at his mother with pleading eyes,Elizabeth nodded her head in agreement replying"Of course he can that if he doesn't mind",Oliver's eyes lit up,true they could never be a family but he could be safe,away from the constant worry and stress of the infected,"Where are we going?"Oliver asked,his eyes wandering to the multiple-barely hanging on for life-signs,presenting them with multiple places and miles,"Well since were in Marigold road,were approximately 8 miles away from home".