Travis,Sylva?!

The door clicked gently revealing the outside once again,the roads and homes dirty and bloodied whilst infected searched for their prey.Pressing her index against her lips,Elizabeth faced Leon,ordering him to be silent.Creeping out of the house,Elizabeth scanned the area, searching for a way to escape,yet to no avail,she was only met with infected eating their prey or chasing them.However she couldn't stand there and search,for she had just been spotted "Mummy"Leon shouted out pointing to the group of infected nearing them,a quick glance is all Elizabeth gave,she pulled her son into her arms and ran,ignoring where she was going.Minutes passed and Elizabeth grew exhausted,but the dare to stop was non existent,true her legs were aching and her lungs were burning yet she couldn't find herself to stop,primal instinct really.

Running through narrow alleys,Elizabeth reached Rowland Street,yet much to her horror it was overrun by infected,initially she was going to retrieve her sister and her family and then get to her childhood home,however she quickly learned that family did not come before your own, however she was soon caught by the infected who were now staring at her hungrily.Clutching her son tighter,Elizabeth turned to run yet the infected had her cornered,before the infected could pounce,a van appeared and hit it's horn signalling Elizabeth to move.Running over a few infected a woman with wild platinum blonde hair,exited the truck and shouted "OI LIZ GET IN" whilst shooting a couple of infected.Without hesitation,Elizabeth sprinted to the van,knocking down a few of the infected.

Entering the van Elizabeth set down her son and breathed a sigh of relief,she and Leon were safe well for now atleast."Well well Hello there Miss Clearwater",jumping,she spun around only to be met with the sight of her brother in law,Travis Birde."TRAVIS"Elizabeth shouted in joy pulling him in a tight embrace,laughing Travis said "Never took you as the one for a cuddle poppit",pulling away Elizabeth slapped his chest lightly gaining another laugh from Travis. A frown painted Elizabeth's features as she asked "Where's Holly and Nicholas?",Travis sighed sympathetically and replied "Nicks currently having a shooting competition and Holly-""IGHT THEN EVERYONE BUCKLE IN WERE GONNA RUN OVER A COUPLE OF BITCHES"Sylva cheered. Sitting down , Elizabeth asked "What were you gonna say about Holly?"beofre he could reply Leon cried "Mummy it's scary",pointing at the shrunken head in the front.

"i'll explain laterTravis replied nodding his head at her,heading to the front,sighing Elizabeth looked down at her teary son and smiled,opening her arms.Entering the embrace both cuddled, hopefully things will get better and they only pray that James and Holly will be ok.