What?

The drive felt eternal,it was devastating the once vibrant town now ruined and infected,truly it pictured what mess they had entered.Looking out of the window,Elizabeth cuddled her sleeping son,her minds swimming with all sorts,Where was her sister and husband?and What did James do to that medicine?",however she couldn't sit in her thought's for long as a gentle tap was felt on her shoulder,"Poppit you alright?"Travis asked looking at Elizabeth concerned.Her misty grey's turned to face,his forest green's,replying "Fine,just a little anxious and I wonder who is in this van with us?".Looking aroundTravis shook his head and replied "Hardly know half of em,all I know is that,the kid with the beanie is Jeremy Stephens,Nicholas' classmate,his parents,John and Jane with his little brother Joseph were infected right infront of the poor kid,Nicholas luckily found him by the lay by".

Elizabeth frowned,it scared her,how all of your family could be robbed from you just like that, how her son could be taken from her by a simple bite,shuddering Elizabeth asked "So what were you going to say about Holly?",sighing Travis,rubbed his temples replying "Holly got-""OI Liz a word please?"Sylva asked,looking in the rear mirror,her icy blue's meeting her misty grey's, nodding her head at Sylva Elizabeth asked "Could you take Leon for a moment please?",Travis smiled and nodded his head,slowly taking Leon into his arms,careful not to awake the sleeping boy.Smiling softly Elizabeth headed towards the front,asking "How are you then Sylva?",sitting down behind the front seats.Smirking Sylva replied "Fine,a bit shaky but who isn't?",laughing Elizabeth said "God,glad atleast someone can make humour of this",Sylva laughed and asked "Aye well someone's gotta be the humour in the darkness,anyway how are ya?",nodding Elizabeth replied "Not too bad,scared obviously but other than that,feels like the average Monday morning".

Sylva howled with laughter,undeniably it does,set aside the infected and dead,it really did feel like the average Monday morning,where absolutely no being enjoy's them and everybody is sluggish during them."True true"Sylva gasped out,though the laughter soon died by a scream from,Nicholas who screamed "AUNTIE WATCH OUT"Much to their horror they had ran drove into a forest and lost all control of the van.All was heard were horrified screams,infected and a loud clash.