My sincere thanks.

Lynda looked up at Elizabeth,their eyes clashing,a mix of emotion met,however nothing could extinguish the relief both of them felt,the boy was safe at last and she was a step closer to the safety of Searle,tears of joy strolled down Lynda's face,attempting a smile Lynda said "Thank you,I know it isn't much for what you've done,but it is the least I can say",Elizabeth nodded her head,her own way in saying your welcome."So where you headed?"Charles asked,handing Elizabeth a can of peaches and some water,"Thanks,well i'm headed for Searle,I was raised there and out of all the places I have been to so far,seems the safest",Charles nodded his head saying "Not wrong there kid,but to get there is near impossible,the amount of infected lurking outside of it is most likely over two hundred and fifty thousand",her jaw threatened to hang low,the amount of infected alone she had dealt with almost killed her instantly,she couldn't and wouldn't dare to imagine the disaster that would be.

Noticing her fear Lynda reassured saying "Not to worry dear,you won't get going now,it's getting late,that's when the infected get you",Elizabeth nodded her head,she knew of this obviously due to her own encounter in her brothers camp not long back,but it never failed to scare her,she nearly lost her son and she knew the risks were higher at night."Why don't you stay for the night?"Peter offered,smiling up at Elizabeth,shaking her head lightly Elizabeth replied "As much as your offer is kind I unfortunately cannot,see If I don't go now my son and I could die alot later I should know,my run in's weren't exactly nice",the family shared a look,shaking his head Charles said "One night and then you can go,trust me I don't want to kill another infected that I owe tomorrow morning",Elizabeth sighed,she knew this would be a risk either way,but it was one she reluctantly took.As predicted dusk fell over a few hours later,the lanterns were lit and food was shared and rationed,but what was itched to be replied was where did Elizabeth find Oliver?"

"So Elizabeth,I have a question,where did you find Olly boy here?"Peter asked,slinging his arm over Oliver's shoulders in a teasing manner,Elizabeth sighed replying "Well,Leon and I were exploring the crashed cars just down the road and I heard banging,I thought it was an infected so I went near it and thats when I met Oliver,cute isn't it?",the last charm of sarcasm had George and Peter in stitches,Peter gasped out "Finally a person who's mums age finally has humour that's new",this caused Elizabeth to scoff,she didn't deny their honesty,but at the same time she had always had a crude and honest sense of humour,one to compete with the one of her fathers, Clive."Why's Searle so protected?"Elizabeth asked,the room went silent,Leon was asleep whilst the others bit back their tongues,"Searle's protected because of it's trained personel aye even Old Lady Diana was a combat woman and fuck me she was eighty",turning to face the figure was a strange man who looked around Elizabeth's age,maybe three to four years older maximum. "Sorry i'm Sheriff Jack Spinner,take it the others didn't tell ya?,thought not,i'n not usually around as I hunt the infected,holds my insanity,shame you found the boy sooner than me I woulda had him shootin' guns and horses"Jack introduced himself,rolling her eyes Lynda said "That's enough sheriff,your pissed again,we can smell it,go"."God can't ya cheer up a little Lyndsay",she gritted her teeth,wanting to punch him Lynda said "Just go Jack,stop trying to interrupt my family or throw your weight around just fuck off and die will you".

Grunting Jack left,Lynda sighed,apologising "I'm sorry,the Jack was my ex,rather abusive and used his power to his gain,giving me a disadvantage unlike any other,luckily I left him and met Charles,but he still harasses me even in an apocalypse",clapping her hands together Lynda said "Aye now,you don't want to hear my sob story,why don't you all get to bed and Elizabeth i'll show you your room",rejecting her supposed offer Elizabeth said "No need dear,i'll be in my sons room,but thank you anyway",bidding her goodnight Elizabeth excused herself heading for the room,kicking off her shoes and shaking off her jacket,Elizabeth crashed down on the bed,her thoughts were endless her hatred for the police was valid,but she wondered what truly happened,yet she couldn't think for long as sleep lulled her silently.

Awaking at the cracking dawn,Elizabeth woke up Leon saying "We must go now darling", nodding Leon rubbed his eyes and yawned,looking around the room,the early sun cracking through the ruined curtains,it tury was one of the sights worthy to see before death.Standing up Elizabeth put her shoes on and slid on her jacket grabbing her bag,Leon crawled out of bed and stood up,putting on his coat,he took his mothers hand and both left the room.Elizabeth sighed she had only known the family for a mere night and yet it felt like forever,before they left however they were stopped by Oliver,who too was ready."Oliver?"Elizabeth questioned,tilting her head slightly,"I want to go with you",before she could say anything Lynda appeared,her brunette hair,shone with grey's,"He should,we can't provide for him,relieved as we are and as much as we want him he's adimant and so am I,he's only twelve and he stands a better chance with you than he does me and the others just please take care of him and thank you for letting us see him one more time and I owe you my sincere thanks",with those words an infected Charles bit Lynda on the neck.