CHAPTER 11: A FEELING OF LOVE THAT SWELLS

Hi, my name is Alaster. After we dealt with some demons, we continued our journey. Shortly after that, Louisa wanted to go check in another part. She told us to wait for her because it didn't take long. I told her to be careful. At the same time, Edna was shocked to learn that Louisa left the two of us here. That made Edna's face start to turn red and I asked her and she said she was fine.

  "I want to go check something there. It doesn't take long. At least the two of you can wait here," said Louisa and she went there.
  "Be careful," I said.
  "Huh? Sje left the two of us here alone? Damn, what's this like?" said Edna's heart and then Edna's face started to turn red.
  "Is there anything wrong?" I said.
  "No... nothing," said Edna who felt embarrassed.

  I've seen him quiet lately. That makes me curious. So, I walked towards her. The closer I got to her, the more she moved away from me. I also asked if she was hungry or not. Shortly after that, Edna said something to me. I was very surprised when I saw it. She kept telling me to stay away from her and then she said something. I held her hand and forbade her to go anywhere and just wait for Louisa to return. I also told Edna if there is a problem tell me. Because of that, Edna's face became redder and she said that she didn't have any problem then she told me to let go of her hand.

  "You've been quiet lately. Are you okay?" I said then I went towards Edna.
  "I already said…. I don't have anything," said Edna and she moved a little away from me.
  "You're hungry? I still have ingredients to cook another bowl of soup," I said.
  "Don't stare at my face!" said Edna.
  "Huh! Why did you suddenly…,” I said and was interrupted by Edna.
  "I already said it! Don't get too close to me! Oh yes.  I also want to go check something there. You wait here, okay?" Edna said then I pulled Edna's hand.
  "Can't! I don't want to trouble you anymore! We'll just wait for Louisa here. There's something wrong with you, tell me. Maybe I can do something," I said.
  "I said, I'm fine! So, let go of my hand!” said Edna and her face became redder.
  “Alright. Just don't go anywhere,” I said.
  "Let her be right..." said my heart.

  Louisa's situation

  While Louisa was checking the area, suddenly a demon appeared. Without wasting time, Louisa continued to use the Unsteady Assassination move to attack the demon.  Then, she used the Arrow Rain move. Actually, both moves were successful. However, two more green demons appeared. Louisa could feel that the demon was giving extra energy to the big demon. Louisa didn't hesitate to use Rapid Shooting, Arrow Rain and Unsteady Assassination moves simultaneously. She admits that these demons are a little hard to defeat.

  “Eh, demon! This cannot be allowed! Feel this! Unsteady Assassination!” Louisa attacked the demon.
  “Still not enough! Feel this too! Arrow Rain!” Louisa attacked the demon again.
  "Have they lost?" said Louisa.
  “Eh, they're still holding on! It seems that the green devil is channeling his energy to another demon. This cannot be allowed to continue! I have to end it!” said Louisa.
  “Feel this! Rapid Shooting! Arrow Rain! Unsteady Assassination!” Louisa used all of those moves at the same time.
  “That devil is a little hard to defeat! I'm still not giving up!” said Louisa.

  Without wasting time, Louisa drank the special potion and then she activated Fury Mode. Then, she uses the Rapid Shooting and Unsteady Assassination moves.  Finally, she managed to defeat the demons. After that, Louisa came back towards us. Shortly after, Edna asked Louisa something. I replied that Edna's behavior had been rather strange since she had left us for a while.

  “Activate Fury Mode! Enjoy this ending! Rapid Shooting! Unsteady Assassination!” Louisa attacked them with all her might.
  "I have to go back to them. They must have been waiting," said Louisa and she went back.
  "Louisa, can you talk a little?" said Edna.
  "What is it? Is something bothering you?” said Louisa.
  "She's been acting strange since you left us," I said, a little angry and surprised.