CHAPTER 4: ACROSS THE CAVE, A SHORT WAY TO THE CAPITAL!

Hi, my name is Alaster and I am currently heading to the Capital with a fire mage named Edna. Our purpose in going to the Capital is for me to report everything that happened to my Commander and also to find clues about Edna's younger brother who  long gone.

  After we walked a long way, we finally reached the front door of the cave. Edna wanted to rest because she was tired. Because it was getting dark, we stopped and rested. I will prepare dinner for us and we will enter the cave at dawn  .

  "That's the entrance to the cave," I said.
  "Finally, we've arrived! Tired! Can't we stop here for a short break?" said Edna who was tired.
  "It's dangerous in that cave. After we go inside, we don't know if we can rest or not. I'll prepare food for a while. Then, we rest. We'll go in at dawn," I said.

  A few minutes later

  Besides, the cave is also so dangerous that Edna said that we should climb the mountain. However, because I already know his strength, I am confident that we will be able to pass this cave. Besides, I have to go back as soon as possible because I don't want them to worry. Edna was puzzled by my question so I told her that my house is also located in the Capital city. After we finished eating, we went to sleep.

  "It's dangerous to get to that point? So, should we just climb the mountain?
  "It is true that I will climb if I walk alone. But, since now I know your true strength, I am sure we will be able to pass this cave," I said.
  "I have to go back as soon as possible. I don't want them to worry about me," I said again.
  "Is there someone waiting for you?" Edna asked me.
  "Of course there is. After all, the capital city is my home. Sleep first," I said and then I went to sleep.
  "Good night," said Edna.

  Next day

  It was dawn and we were about to enter the cave. While traveling in the cave, a demon suddenly appeared in front of us. Without wasting time, we continued to fight them. I used the Savage Rend move and Edna used the Pyro Wave move to  draining their energy. We used that move over and over again and we finally succeeded.

  "Eh, there's a demon that appears!" said Edna.
   "Let's defeat him! Feel this!! Savage Rend!" I said then I attacked them.
  "Me too! Pyro Wave!" Edna said as she attacked the demon.
  “Attack them again!”  I said.
  "Alright!" said Edna and we continued to attack the demons.

  Shortly after that, more and more demons appeared. So Edna and I activated Fury Mode and attacked him with Savage Rend and Pyro Wave moves repeatedly. Finally, we managed to defeat the beast.

  "Apparently, they almost lost," said Edna.
  "Now!" I said.
  "Alright! Activate Fury Mode! Feel this! Pyro Wave! Now, Alaster!" Edna said.
  "Alright! Savage Rend!" I said as I attacked the demon.

  After that, Edna said that all the devils are very annoying but, it's not too dangerous if we already know and know their strengths and weaknesses. So, I said that is the key to victory to fight the devil. When I saw him the combat genius so I didn't even notice because he looks like someone who doesn't have combat skills. Edna got a little angry when she heard that so I told her to hold on first because we were in a hurry right now. After that, we continued our journey towards the Capital.

  "They are really annoying. But when we can adapt ourselves to their behavior, these devils are actually not dangerous," said Edna.
  "That is the key to victory against the devil. No matter how strong they are, we can recognize their behavior to obtain victory. Seeing that you are actually a combat genius really surprised me. You don't even look smart," I said.
  "You want to fight with me?" said Edna who was a little angry.
  "We are in a hurry now. Please refrain from doing stupid things," I said.
  "You also please refrain from being an annoying man," said Edna who was holding back her anger.