CHAPTER 7: MISSION TO SAVE LOUISA

Hi, my name is Alaster. In the last chapter, we finally reached the Capital. We also wanted to find information about the demon's clues. However, I was surprised by a news about Louisa in danger in the Danos Desert. We also planned to go rescue her as soon as possible. Actually, my commander wanted to gather some people to go there. But, I didn't want to listen to him and continued to go there together with Edna.

  A few hours later

  We finally arrived at Danos Desert. Not long after that, Edna asked me how to find them because the desert is so vast and huge.  Based on the informant's army, they are heading towards the southeast. I can conclude that Louisa's forces are not far yet. This is because, they left at noon yesterday and we only got the news this morning. I am confident that we will be able to catch up with them.

  "How are we going to find them? This desert is too big," said Edna.
  "We will head towards the southeast, as the informer told us earlier. They left at noon yesterday and we got a report this morning. They may not be too far yet and we will definitely be able to catch up with them quickly," I said.

  Shortly after that, Edna asked again to confirm my confidence and I told her that we would have time if we didn't run into any demons. Without wasting time, we continued walking. While we were walking, we suddenly came across  another devil. The devil's name is Pippi. We continue to fight them with all our strength.

  "Are you sure?" Edna asked me again.
  "That's even if we don't run into any demons. As I recall, Louisa said something about abnormal magic activities. They were also ambushed by the Bogu Warlord. We need to be on guard," I said.
  "Good!" replied Edna enthusiastically and we continued walking.

  A few minutes later

  "Avoid!" said Edna and we avoided.
  "Why?" I said.
  "There is a devil," said Edna.
  "It's Pippi! Get ready!" I said.
  "Okay!" replied Edna.

  A few minutes later

  We finally managed to defeat the devil. Shortly after that, Edna asked me something. She asked about my relationship with Louisa. This is because Louisa once said that she is the only friend I have. I answered her question. She still begged me to tell her. I had no other choice and had to tell Edna everything.

  "Hey, what's your relationship with Louisa? She once said that she was the only friend you had," Edna asked me.
  "Nothing to do with you," I said.
  "You don't want to tell me? Even if I humbly accept your appeal?" said Edna.
  "Edna Edna help me ~ Please ~ We must save…," Edna suggested my previous conversation.
  "That's enough!" said I who started to get angry.
  "This time, she is more annoying than usual," said my heart.
  "You've heard, right? The time the witch destroyed my village. Louisa was there, as one of the knights who fought the witch," I said.
  "She's already a knight?! At such a young age?!" said a surprised Edna.
  "She is from a family that swore to protect the people. As an heir, he has to fulfill that oath. After that incident, her family took care of us. Because of her, I was also able to join the Royal Knights at such a young age," I said.
  "Sounds like a nice person," Edna said.
  "Enough of our talking. We must hurry," I said and we continued our journey.

  A few minutes later

  While on the way, suddenly a giant Pippi appeared and he wanted to attack me. We continued to attack him with Counter Guard, Savage Rend, Shield Rush and Flame Strike, Pyro Wave and Flame Pillar continuously. To be honest, the devil  it's a little hard to fight it.

  "Damn it! There's a devil that appears!" said Edna.
  "Ready!" I said and we attacked him.
  “Feel this! Counter Guard! Savage Rend! Shield Rush!”I attacked the demon.
  “Don't forget this one! Flame Strike! Pyro Wave! Flame Pillar!” Edna also attacked the demon.
  "Don't stop attacking!" I said.