CHAPTER 10: ENTERING A COLD SALJU RIDGE

A few minutes later

  Finally, we have arrived at Salju Ridge. Now, Edna is shivering from the cold. So is Louisa and she also said that Salju Ridge is famous for its extreme cold so she didn't think that the cold here was unexpected. Louisa also said to  we know that there is a village close to this area based on reports.

  "This is too cold. My body feels numb. Why do we have to come to this place?" said Edna.
  "Because of an emergency," I said.
  "But it's hard to move your legs," said Edna.
  "Salju Ridge..., it's famous for... its extreme coldness. But... I didn't expect it... to be this cold... like this. According to reports..., the village... should be near here. Maybe we can... ask... for help," Louisa said.  while shivering with cold.

  Shortly after, I asked Louisa about her condition now because Louisa couldn't stand the cold. Suddenly, a demon appeared in front of us. We had no choice but to fight it. The demon was a wolf demon. Without wasting time, we continued  using the move Savage Rend, Pyro Wave and Rapid Shooting. However, our attack was unsuccessful. We continued to attack with the same move and finally we succeeded.

  "Are you okay, Louisa? Usually, you can't stand the cold," I said and the devil appeared.
  "Cis!!" I said.
  "Oh, we really have to fight in the cold like this?" said a surprised Edna.
  “Feel this! Savage Rend!” I attacked the demon.
  "Don't expect you to miss! Pyro Wave!" Edna attacked followed by an attack from Louisa.
  “I will help too!  Rapid Shooting!” Louisa attacked.
  "Keep attacking!" I said.
  "Okay!" said Edna.
  "Feel this!" we said and then we attacked the devil.

  Not long after that, their leader suddenly appeared again. We continued to use Earth Break, Blazing Field and Unsteady Assassination moves. Unfortunately, those moves were unsuccessful. We continued to use our main formation. We continued to activate Fury Mode and attack with Earth Break moves, Blazing Field and Unsteady Assassination. We finally managed to defeat the demon.

  After we successfully defeated the devil, I admitted that it was a bit difficult to move. Shortly after that, someone came towards us. Apparently, that person was a villager around here and he said something to us.  after that, Louisa asked the villager if there was any more information.

  "It's hard to move," I said.
  "I already said," said Edna and someone came towards us.
  "Royal Knight? Thank you. You all came on time! A few days ago, our scouts saw the demons lurking in the mist of snow. We didn't expect you to come this early either. Thank you again," said the villager.  .
  "Indeed... that is our responsibility... as royal knights. Is there still... any... information from the incident?" Louisa said and Edna sneezed.

  Suddenly, Edna sneezed and she told us to talk inside because it was very cold outside. It was also true what Edna said because it was cold like this it was very strange. The villagers said that they also noticed the change and also the temperature in  It wasn't as bad as before until a few days ago. I kept interrupting and said that this might have something to do with the devil.

  "Can't we... talk inside? It's cold outside, no fun. Even Louisa can't take it anymore," said Edna.
  "Ma... where is it!" said Louisa and shivered.
  "Edna is right. Isn't this kind of cold... a bit different?" I said.
  "Yes, we are aware of that.  It has never been this cold before until a few days ago," said the villager.
  "You mean... this is the devil's crime?" I said.

  The villager said that it was all the devil's fault and invited us to go inside and enjoy the hot soup. I declined the offer.  Edna and Louisa continued to feel a little angry because I refused the offer. Because of that, the villager gave us special coats to prevent the cold and it proved to be effective. We already felt better than before.