CHAPTER 1: START TRAVELING, THE SEARCH BEGINS!

Hi, my name is Edna. I am a witch and I am with my Master for now. At that time, my Master said something to me. He said that my training with him is enough. This is because, he will leave me after several years together. So, I asked him about the things he talked about because I was very surprised.

  "I think I've taught you enough so far, Edna. After a few years of spending time together..., now it's time to say goodbye," said my Master.
  "Where do you want to go?" I asked him in amazement.

  My master replied that he wanted to guide other misguided witches. This is because, they are just like me who used to be hopeless and full of hatred and now I am a pure hearted person and there is no element of the devil in me. In addition, only my heart  which shows who I really am even though the blood of the devil flows in me.

  "The time has come for me to guide other misguided witches. Like you, who used to be hopeless and full of hatred. Now you are a pure-hearted person. I think there is no longer any element of the devil in your body," said my Master.
  "Even if the blood of the devil flows in your body, only your heart shows who you really are," my Master said again.

  So, I am grateful to my Lord for his guidance and care during our time together. This is because, he is a savior and also gives me encouragement to find my brother. But, I think I might be lonely if he is not there. He is also  told me that he was sure that I would find someone who would understand me. Shortly after that, my Master told me to start searching for my sister immediately. This was because, he could feel a bad premonition. Shortly after that,  he disappeared too.

  "I am very grateful for all the guidance, Sir. You not only saved me from the darkness, but also gave me the opportunity to save my sister. Without you, I would be lonely," I said.
  "Don't worry, Edna. I believe you will find a friend who understands you better," said my Lord.
  “Ah….  It seems, the time has come. You must immediately find your brother. I have a bad feeling," said my Master.
  "Goodbye," said my Master and he disappeared.

  I didn't have time to say goodbye to him because he disappeared. Without wasting time, I started my adventure to find my sister.

  "Eh, he's gone?" I said.
  "He disappeared in the blink of an eye. I didn't have time to say goodbye," I said.
  "Looks like I'm going to start my own journey now. Wait for me Aiden! I'll definitely save you!" I said.

  A week later

  I was still walking through the forest aimlessly. I still didn't give up and kept walking because I was sure that I would find the nearest village. I walked and kept walking until I couldn't stand anymore. After I stopped walking, I saw there was a fence and also a house in front of me. I thought for a moment and I was surprised because there was a fence and also a house. Apparently, I had found a village. Luckily I was already thinking positively.

  "It's been a week since that day. I've been walking through the forest and vast meadow without knowing the direction of my destination," I said and then I sighed.
  "What's up, I can just keep walking. Maybe there's a village nearby. Yes Edna. Keep thinking positive!" I said while giving myself encouragement and I kept walking.

  A few minutes later

  "I didn't expect this trip to be so tiring," I said panting.
  "I saw something.... Gate.... House..." I said then I thought for a moment and I was surprised.
  "Gate?! House?!" I said thinking.
  "That.... That's the village! Fortunately I think positively!" I said happily.

  I think, I want to find a boarding house first. This is because, I haven't felt like sleeping on a soft bed for a long time. Suddenly, my stomach rumbled because I was hungry so I changed my goal to find food first. I just wanted to rest,  suddenly there was a demon blocking my way. Because of that, I felt very angry and I would not give mercy if I was hungry.