CHAPTER 3: MEET THE THREE ELITE DEMONS, GAIN NEW STRATEGIES

Hi, my name is Alaster. We are currently on our way to the Capital. Edna started asking me the direction to get there. So, I said keep going north. Then, she asked how long it would take to get there if I walked. I answered maybe around three to five days depending on how fast we walk. Edna also complained because the time period was too long.

  "So, which one is towards the Capital?" said Edna.
  "Keep heading north," I said.
  "How far? How long do we have to walk?" Edna asked me.
  "Three to five days depending on our speed," I said.
  "Uhh….  Far away!" said Edna who complained and was surprised after hearing that.

  Shortly after, she said that she was hungry and wanted to have lunch. I complained because we had just eaten and she was still hungry. She said that Lea's cooking was not as good as mine. I said that we would get there in time. 2 weeks if he always stops. So, I told him to stop being hungry and we will have lunch in two hours.

  "I'm hungry. When do we want to have lunch?" Edna asked me.
  "It hasn't even been an hour since we ate, did you ask when you want to eat again?" I said a little angry.
  "Lea's cooking is not as good as what we ate last night. Yes, your cooking is delicious!" said Edna.
  "If we stop eating often, it will take 2 weeks to get to the capital city. Hold on to that hunger first. We will have lunch in two hours," I said.
  "Okay," I said with a sad face and the devil appeared.

  Not long before we were about to walk, suddenly a demon appeared in front of us. We were surprised so we prepared to fight it. I continued to attack the demon using my sword and my shield. Meanwhile, Edna attacked the demon using the Flame Strike. We continue to attack them. When the devil approaches us, we continue to use the Counter Guard move then Edna attacks them with the Flame Strike move. Finally, the devil was defeated.

  "Cis, ready!" I said, feeling angry.
  "I'm always ready!" said Edna enthusiastically.
  "Feel this!" I said as I attacked the demon.
  “I will help too!  Flame Strike!” said Edna.
  "Attack again!" I said.
  "Alright! Flame Strike!" Edna attacked the demon.
  "Now!" said Edna again.
  “Counter Guard!” I deflected Edna's attack and continued towards the demon.

  Suddenly, another demon appeared but, they used a catapult to attack. I tried to defend myself from being hit by their attack but, I couldn't. Without wasting time, Edna activated Fury Mode and attacked them. Finally, we managed to defeat the demons  that.

  "Eh, is there another devil?!" said Edna.
  "Let me resist their attack!" I said.
  "I can't hold on anymore!" I said again.
  "I won't let it! Feel this! Activate Fury Mode! Flame Strike!" said Edna and she attacked the demon.

  They are indeed very difficult to fight. Besides, I have never found a mage who can control such great power like this. Edna also agrees with me and luckily her training is not in vain. Because of that, I feel like knowing who the master of  Edna. Edna told me about her master's character. Actually, that's not what I wanted to hear. I let her go and continued our journey. I also prepared a rope to drag her if her legs couldn't walk.

  "I have never seen a wizard who can control such great power like this," I said.
  "Yes. It's not in vain that I've been practicing with Master all this time," said Edna.
  "Now, I want to know who you are," I said.
  "She is a loving woman like a sister that we can always rely on," said Edna who explained all of her master's character.
  "That's not what I meant," I said.
  "Finished?" asked Edna.
  "Anything. Let's move," I said.
  "If you can't move your legs anymore, just tell me. I've prepared a rope to drag you," I said again.
  "Good Sir," said Edna.
  "Hold on Edna. You can't let a cook as great as this pass away. Otherwise, you'll have to eat steak that has no taste anymore," said Edna's heart.