CHAPTER 5: THE APPEARANCE OF DEMON WARLORD!

We continued walking as far as we could. While we were walking, we suddenly saw a black container around us. I was also surprised to see the black effect. Not long after, Edna came towards me and saw the black effect. After she looked at it, he could tell that the black effect was a bomb effect. In addition, she could also feel that the devil's aura was getting stronger in this area. Suddenly, several devils and demonic wolves appeared around us.

  "Eh, why is there a black effect?" I said and Edna came towards me.
  "This looks like a bomb case! I can also feel that there is a demonic aura getting stronger in this area!" Edna said and several demons appeared around us.

  We were very surprised when we saw them and we knew that we had to defeat them as soon as possible. We continued to prepare to fight them. We continued to use our respective moves, Shield Rush and Flame Pillar.  Then, we use the Savage Rend and Pyro Wave moves simultaneously. We try to use all of those moves over and over again.

  "Ready!" I said.
  "Okay!" said Edna.
  "Feel this! Shield Rush!" I attacked the demons.
  "I will burn you all to ashes! Flame Pillar!” Edna said then she attacked the demon.
  "It's still not enough! Take this too! Savage Rend!" I attacked the demons again.
  "Feel the burning heat! Pyro Wave!" Edna attacked the demons.
  "Keep attacking them!" I said.
  "Okay!" said Edna.

  A few minutes later

  We finally managed to defeat the demon. Soon after, other demons appeared. We continued to attack all of them to speed up our business. We continued to use the Savage Rend and Pyro Wave moves with all our energy. We continued to attack them non-stop.

  "Eh, there's more!" said Edna.
  "Don't stop attacking!" I said.
  "Alright!" said Edna and we continued to attack.
  “Savage Rend!” I attacked them.
  "Pyro Wave!"Edna also attacked the demon.

  A few minutes later

  We finally managed to defeat the demon. Not long after that, more demons appeared. However, their numbers became more and more numerous. I could feel that something strange was happening. We still continued to attack them by activating Fury Mode and defending with Protector. After  attack after attack was given, finally we managed to defeat them all.

  We still continued our journey to the Capital City. As we were walking, Edna detected a demonic aura that was getting stronger. After I heard that, we continued to prepare with all our abilities. We also drank two special potions made by the Royal Alchemist.  .One of those potions can give us energy and the other can replenish our Mana so we can fight with full energy.

  We continued to attack all the demons with the Shield Rush and Flame Pillar moves. We managed to defeat them with one attack. Suddenly, another giant demon appeared. Now, the demon used a sword. We continued to attack using the Shield Rush and Flame Pillar moves again many times without giving up a bit.

   "Let's get started!" I said.
  "Okay!" said Edna.
  "I will kill all the demons in the world! Shield Rush!" I said and I attacked the demons.
  "Get ready to be completely burned! Flame Pillar!"said Edna and she attacked the demons after me.
  "Successful!" said Edna and a giant demon appeared again.
  "Elite demon!" I said.
  "Anything else?!" said Edna.
  "Don't complain. Let's defeat him and we can get to the capital quickly," I said.
  "Okay," said Edna.
  "Take this! Shield Rush!" I attacked the elite demon.
  "I want to finish it quickly! Flame Pillar!" said Edna and she attacked the demon.
  "Attack again and don't stop!" I said.
  "Alright!" said Edna and we continued to attack the devil.