CHAPTER 9: RESCUE THE WITCH

Hi, my name is Alaster. As you know, Edna was captured by the Royal Knights. At that time, we couldn't do anything else because we would be captured if you helped Edna. After that, Louisa and I went straight back to my house.

  A few minutes later

  When we got home, Louisa just remembered the last time she went to my house. She asked me why I brought her to my house. I replied that I wanted to make preparations. At first, Louisa didn't understand what I meant. I told her the meaning of all this. We will start our plan tonight. Apparently, Louisa is a little angry for always involving her in the fuss I have made.

  "When was the last time I visited this place? The atmosphere hasn't changed at all. Yes, this is how the house is. It's not like my house," said Louisa.
  "There is nothing impressive here," I said.
  "Oh yes. Why did you bring me here?"Louisa asked me.
  "For us to prepare, what else?
  "Ready? Where do we want to go? Don't tell me..."Louisa asked again.
  "I promised her... to find her sister," I said.
  "We will go save her tonight," I said again.
  "Your reason is not strong enough to involve me in your stupid actions. Don't you realize who you are going to fight?!" said Louisa who was a little angry.

  I stood my ground and saved Edna. Soon after, mother came down from the upper room and she was very relieved to see that I was still safe. Mother wanted to tell us to have tea, but we didn't have time for that so I said about Edna. Mother was surprised because she didn't see Edna with me. I told her everything.

  "If you don't want to come, I'll go save her myself," I said.
  "How can Ms. Sophia put up with a stubborn boy like you," said Louisa with a sigh and then my mother came.
  "Al, are you back? Mom's heart is relieved," said Mother.
  "Oh Louisa! We haven't seen each other for a long time. You have grown into a beautiful girl," said Mother.
  "Thank you Ms Sophia," said Louisa.
  "You two want to have tea?"  said Mother.
  "We don't have time to drink. In this conversation, Edna...," I said.
  "I don't even see Edna. Where is she?" said mother and I told everyone about the incident.

  I was determined to save her and no one could stop me. Mother told Louisa that she was ready for everything. After Louisa and mother chatted a little, Louisa determined to protect me and Edna. Then, Louisa told mother to cry and mother sobbed.  -sob

  "I can't believe it. Even though she is a very good girl," said my surprised mother after hearing my story.
  "If only I had the power to intervene on the commander's orders," said Louisa.
  "Don't blame yourself, dear," said mother.
  "Mrs. Sophia, you need to stop your child!" said Louisa.
  "I'm going to save her and no one can stop me!" I said.
  "Why are you so stubborn?! What can you do alone?!" said Louisa who was angry so I entered the room and did not answer Louisa's question.
  "There's nothing you can do, Louisa. When he's determined, nothing can stop him," said mother.
  "He's busy making us worry!" said Louisa.
  "Aunt is used to this situation," said mother.
  "Ma'am can't give in and just say that. She's the only family you have! Saving a witch is a serious crime. She'll be imprisoned for life! Even if she manages to escape, she can't live in the Capital. It's worse  besides, the guards will kill him if he acts too recklessly. Don't you... love him?” said Louisa.
  "Please don't make my heart hurt more. Auntie is always ready to accept the worst, even if it's just to go out on a small mission. Auntie never stops him. That's his life's goal. Killing witches can make him happy.  ... if he could smile again... auntie can bear this pain. But, to say auntie doesn't love her, that's... too cruel," said mother.
  "I'm sorry, Mrs. Sophia. I'm really sorry," said Louisa.
  "But, try to see. Ever since he met Edna, his goals began to change," said Mother.
  "Yes. I feel the same," said Louisa.
  "Slowly Edna cleans the hatred hidden in Alaster. Edna has a special place in his heart, even if he denies it," said Mother.
  "I know. He won't admit it," said Louisa.
  "Imagining the situation where my aunt can't see him anymore is enough to make my aunt cry. But, my aunt is also happy because she has found someone precious. That's why she doesn't want to stop him this time," said Mother.
  "My aunt understands his behavior very well. He may act strong in front of everyone. I am not surprised to see him now crying in his room. This is a very difficult decision even for himself," said the mother.
  "If only this lady was my mother," said Louisa.
  "Your aunt can be your mother if you marry your aunt's daughter," said the mother.
  "Thank you. But, I have to decline. I've always thought of him as the stupid little brother. I've made up my mind, I'll protect Alaster and Edna no matter what. I'll make sure that you'll be able to see her smile again," said Louisa, laughing. small
  “Thank you, Louisa. But… if the worst happens…,” said the mother.
  "With my dignity as a knight, I swear. I will reunite you with your child," said Louisa.
  "Louisa…," said mother.
  "You can't hide your feelings forever, Ms. Sophia. Just cry... ma'am..." said Louisa and mother sobbed.