CHAPTER 8: APPEARANCE OF WARLOCK & EDNA ARRESTED

Hi, my name is Alaster. Now, we are on our way to stop the demons in this desert. While on the way, Edna is thinking about herself. This is because, she can't hide her power from Louisa. I also think so because it is very impossible.  I had no choice but to explain everything to Louisa. I went to tell her everything. Before I could tell, the devil suddenly appeared in front of us. Louisa told Edna to show her abilities to Louisa. We attacked the devil.

  "Hey, what should I do? I can't hide my powers forever," Edna told me.
  "You're right. It's impossible to hide it from her. Since the situation is like this, I have to explain everything to him," I said.
  "Go tell her," said Edna.
  "Okay," then I called Louisa.
  "Captain Louisa!" I called her but, she didn't even answer my call.
  "Captain Louisa!" I called her again.
  "As long as you don't throw away the call 'captain', I won't answer," said Louisa.
  "Hey, Louisa!" I said.
  "Yes?" said Louisa.
  "I have to tell you something," I said.
  "What is it?" said Louisa.
  "Actually, Edna…," I said and the devil appeared.
  "You'd better save that and tell them later. Show them what skills you have, Edna," said Louisa.
  "Ehh...!! What should I do?!"said a surprised Edna.
  "Just fight. I'll explain it later!" I said.

  Edna and I used Pyro Wave, Flame Pillar, Savage Rend and Shield Rush repeatedly. Louisa used her archer and produced Arrow Burst, Rapid Shooting, Arrow Rain repeatedly. We finally managed to defeat the demon.  Shortly after that, another giant demon called Elite Wind Pippi appeared. We continued to use Earth Break, Blazing Field and Unsteady Assassination moves. We continued to attack him with all our energy but, those moves were completely ineffective. This is because he used wind to attack us

  "I have no other choice. I have to do something! Feel this! Pyro Wave! Flame Pillar!" Edna attacked the demon.
  "Take this too! Savage Rend! Shield Rush!" I also helped Edna attack.
  "I will not let devils like you all live on this earth!  Arrow Burst!  Rapid Shooting, Arrow Rain!”  Louisa also attacked the demon.
  "Successful finally!" said Louisa and another demon appeared.
  "No! There's still more," said Edna.
  "That's their leader!" I said and we continued to attack the devil.
  "Feel this! Earth Break!"I attacked the demon.
  "Accept this! Blazing Field!"Edna attacked the demon.
  “Feel the dead shot! Unsteady Assassination!”Louisa attacked the demon as well.
  "It doesn't work!" said Edna.
  "You two be careful!" said Louisa and we were thrown.

  Because of that, the three of us were injured. We had to use our main formation and then I gave a special potion to Louisa and Edna. Then, I told Louisa about our attack formation and she followed it. After that, we continued to activate Fury Mode and we attacked her  with Earth Break, Blazing Field and Unsteady Assassination over and over again. Finally, we managed to defeat him.

  "It hurts!" said Edna.
  "It seems that the devil is using the wind to attack us. We have no other choice but to use our main formation," I said.
  "Main formation?" said Louisa.
  "Yes. That's the best way we have. For your information, we need to drink these two special potions and then we will continue to attack.
  "Well, I will follow," said Louisa.
  "Drink these two potions," I said and we drank them.
  "Activate! Fury Mode!" we said.
  "Let's finish it all! Earth Break!" I attacked the demon.
  “Blazing Field!” Edna attacked the demon as well.
  “Feel the double destructive power! Unsteady Assassination!”Louisa also attacked the demon.

  After that, Louisa said that I wanted to tell her something about Edna's power. This is because, Edna had to show her power to defeat the demon. I explained everything to Louisa. Louisa seemed a little angry when she found out about it. After hearing after hearing my explanation  , Louisa also wants to be friends with Edna again.