๛ɕнαρтєя 12

⇠тнιяԃ ρσν⇢

Meanwhile, at the Heaven Palace, Aoto Haruto was meditating to gain his energy as he remembers what the fairy says which make him feel weird as if he know her somewhere. He then get up and was going to search for her as he get his sword ready, but then he got stopped by his seniors. He grunt quietly and face them as he just told them that he wish to go save the fairy and will kill the demon prince at the process. They seem uncertain by this, but they let him go so he kept his word. Haruto nod and fly off with his sword to go find this fairy, but once he got to the border to the demon realm, he travel by foot. He sigh softly and said to himself in Japanese, "Now...knowing that brat prince has her, she must be at moonlight shore. Probably getting tortured. Ugh! I need to save her!" He walk faster and his mind is full of what she called him. " 'My lord'...I only know one person who call me that before...either from my past life...hm, but I must help her.." He went fast and defeat any obstacles.

Back to the moonlight shore, Sophie soon woke up and yawn quietly as she look down at her fingers where she see the ring. She grunt and get up as she brush her own hair a bit before walking up to the mirror to fix herself. She seem to get used with this hospitality and wait for Genevieve and Nora to come back to get her dressed. As she wait, she heard a door knock and she said, "Come in." She turn around to expect them before frozen in place to be greeted by Richard. He stand there and said with better English this time, "Sorry if you were awake. Uhh...I'm here to escort you. Right now." Sophie seem confused and nod before looking around as she grab a silk white robe that was here. She walk over to him as he lead her to the way and she make sure to stay warm since it is a bit cold. Sophie play with her robes a bit and stared at Richard's hands as she wonder what he is feeling. She slowly reach for his shirt as she feel him being stressed and confusion and her eyes glow purple. She look up as Richard was staring at her before she says, "Tell me what it is going on." Richard seem a bit shock and sigh softly as he pull her close beside his shoulder while they walk to their destination. He then said, "Ever since you came here, my lord has been acting...unlike himself. He seem to care about you..." Sophie slowly nod and  raise an eyebrows as she said, "I-I see. I..I don't know why? But at least...change is good for your people. Right?" She smile as she unaware that this change might be not be good as Richard stops at the throne room. He gesture her to look over as Sophie look up to see Feiyu with his face covered while he look down at the blue flames. She seem confused and secretly take off the ring to feel what it is going on, but what she got was coughing. Richard look at her as he is confused before she got on her knee, coughing more. Feiyu look up as his glowing dark blue eyes widen before rushing to her in a flash as Richard wasn't unexpected it. Feiyu got in her knee and make her put the ring back on as he whisper to her with a concerned tone, "Y-You can't...can't remove that...no matter what. Okay..?" Sophie eyes widen and was a bit shaken by how different his voice is, but she seem to understand although it wasn't her, causing him like this. It was that spell they did. Sophie stared at him as Feiyu slowly get up and his eyes stared at Richard angrily to say in Chinese, "Why you bring her here!? Do you not trust your prince!?" He glare at Richard and Sophie can see the fear in Richard's face as Richard seem to apologize to him. She regain herself and grab Richard's shoulder as her eyes glow purple again. He was really scared and worried that Feiyu will do something bad. Sophie think of something to help the other and said out of the blue, "Dont blame him! I-I..I ask him to go see you. I was worried plus...I wanted to do...something beside just staying here in my life!" Richard stared at her in confusion as Feiyu raise his eyebrow. She bite her own lips hoping that he take the bait and make sure Richard agree to this so he won't get in trouble. Feiyu hum in suspicious as Sophie stared at him with puppy eyes, saying, "Pretty Please~..."which seem to get Feiyu easily. He then said, "Fine then. Richard, get her dressed and take her to town. Don't leave her side!" Sophie was confused on what he says, but at least Richard won't get punished. Richard nod and stand up as he lead Sophie back to her room before looking back at his highness who just stared back. Sophie then said to Richard, "What did he says?" Richard sigh quietly and said, "We will be going to town. Just us, so go get dressed." Sophie nod and got confused before saying, "He isn't going?" He stared at her intensely which make her stop talking there by how intimidating he is and just look away. She wonder why or how to help Feiyu before hearing Richard say, "He is very busy. Understand that?" Sophie just nod and didn't say anymore as they got to her room. He snap his finger and have Genevieve and Nora beside him like he summon them. Sophie gasp a bit as the two ladies smile and wave hello to her as she is just happy to see them again. Richard said, "Get her dressed to something that fit her well. She will be going to our town." Nora claps her hand and open the door to get started as Genevieve squeal excitedly. Sophie follow them in and she look back at Richard as the door close behind as he wait for her. Nora have Sophie sit down and get to work on her hair while Genevieve pick a right outfit for her. Sophie has been quiet and was thinking about Feiyu's behavior and his voice as she never see him so worried for his life when he saw her coughing. She sigh and stared at the two girls before asking the impossible question, "Girls...do you think...the prince ever fall in love?" The two stops what they were doing and just stared at her.

Back to when the god of war located, Haruto kept walking as he see that he has made it to the moonlight shore asnd he cross his arms. He sigh heavily and said in Japanese, "What a stressful walk to get to...okay. Now I need to blend in.." as he use his magic to disguise himself.

Within hours, Sophie got dressed into a beautiful blue hanfu with a black umbrella for her to carry as her hair was tied into a bun with a hair piece she wear when she came here. She was ready to going to town and follow Richard there as she seem a bit nervous about what this place might be like. Richard stared at her and won't lie that she look very beautiful in a hanfu as he pat her head carefully as he said, "Dont worry too much. You will love it." Sophie didn't react and just nod as her brown eyes look around for a while. Still concerned about Feiyu, but also what the girls tell her. They inform her that Feiyu has lose ability to feel emotions beside hatred and rage ever since his parent lose in war. Richard just sigh softly as he sense something is off with her, so he let the discussion goes silent as he fix himself to protect her when needed since she save his ass from the prince's punishment. As they walk down, in the palace, Feiyu was checking on them with his magic ball as he see the outfit she has on. He hate that he had to deal with stuff here in the palace like prince and wish to join her but he couldn't. All he can say to himself in Korean were, "Be safe."

~