Chapter 25

F/N's P.O.V.

We were all getting ready for our provisional licenses test by creating our ultimate move. Everyone already has a super move, except me. I have no idea of what to do. I started by combining three quirks at random, and then see what I can work with.

"Telekinesis, Ice and fire, and zero-gravity? N-no, that's too basic.... Electricity, Creation, and Erasure? No! That doesn't even fit together!" I was growing frustrated. Combining quirks doesn't work, then what can I do?
"L/N..." I snapped out of my trance as I hear Aizawa sensei coming towards me.

"Sensei..."
"You seem to be struggling. Is something wrong?"
"I'm trying to combine quirks, but I can't seem to find a perfect combination. I'm at a loss, sensei! I won't be able to make an ultimate move before the test!" I started to think and panic again, until I felt Aizawa's hand on my shoulder.
"Try not to panic. I'll make sure you're able to make an ultimate move on time." He said.
"But how can I..?"

He silenced me and started to think. "...Try using your quirk at the same time. Not combining quirks, but fusing them with all that stockpile energy in one go."
I was still confused but I get what he's trying to say.
"Here." He came close and then helped me get in position and posture. "Legs spread out slightly, back straight, chin up, and focus on your energy in your body, not too much though."

I closed my eyes and focused my saved quirks in one go. I tried to use a quirk like I normally do, except having my quirks coming at the same time and then my body was filled with my quirk.

"Full quirk.... BLAST!"

I clenched my whole body and then unleashed a blast of just stockpile energy. I could see a combination of electricity, wind, shockwave, ice, and other quirks I've copied and saved and unsaved. The side effects of it was just body pain and an overwhelming feeling inside of my quirk.

"H-how was that, sensei?" I asked, panting.
He just stared until he talked. "...Keep up tue good work." He walks away but not before I spotted an unnoticed thumbs up on his hand. I couldn't help but celebrate quietly to myself.

Todoroki then came close to me. "F/N-chan, I saw what happened..."
"Oh, Shoto! Yeah, I was trying to make an ultimate move for the test. What do you think?"
"Yes. You did amazing."
"Thanks! What about you? How's your training going?"
"It's been alright. I think I'm ready for the exam."

"Same. Hey, um... Let's make it through this exam together." I said, holding out my pinky finger.
"...Of course. We'll complete this test together." He said, intertwining his pinky with mine but I pulled away quickly as I felt a sting from my quirk. "Sorry..." I softly said with a laugh. He just smiled and then went back to training.

Later at night...

I was hanging out with the girls in the living room and talked a bit on our training. And then the question on how we're doing came back to me.

"How's your ultimate move progress going, F/N-chan?" Yaomomo asked me.
"Oh, it's going great! Just working on controlling every quirk I've saved at the same time... and of course, a way to neutralize it without eating lemons."
"Sounds like you've already got it all down in your head." Mina comments.
"Yeah, work and progress. What about you, Ochako-chan?" I looked at her but she seems... distracted.
"Uhh, Uraraka-chan?" Mina calls out again, snapping her out of thought.

"Huh? Oh, sorry!" She answered.
"Are you ok? You seem a little tense." Tsu asked.
"No! It's nothing! Everything is going awesome!" She said strangely enthused, then stopped for a bit and blushed, "The thing is... Recently my heart's been stirred up about something..."
"IT'S LOVE!" Mina exclaimed. Ochako started to panic.
"What did you say?!" "Glove?! Shove?! Dove?! I've never heard of that before!"
"So, who is it? Midoriya or Iida? You hang out with them all the time!"