Chapter 14

F/N's P.O.V

After our break from the festival, things were back to normal... or sort of. I still have to face my class with the explanation of what happened to me. The rain caught me off guard as I then got my umbrella. Iida then suddenly appear out of nowhere running and caught my attention, "What are you doing walking so leisurely?! What?! F/N-chan, you're here!"
"Huh? Iida-kun?!" I started to run after him without slipping.
"Oh nevermind! We're late!"
"Late? But we're 5 minutes early, aren't we?"
"The baseline for students worthy of UA is starting the day's activities 10 minutes early!"

We made it to our lockers while Iida puts away his raincoat and I asked him something that Midoriya-kun told me.
"Hey Iida, Midoriya-kun told me what happened. How's your brother?"
"Ah, so you heard. He's doing fine. He's healing nicely so please don't worry so much."
"Oh, good!"
"And how have you been doing?"
"I'm ok now. It was a long nap but I recovered nicely too and ready to get to work again!"
I decided to not ask more as we made our way to our homeclass. I know that talking about Iida's brother now is a delicate topic to speak of. While I was in my coma, Iida got a call telling him that his brother was attacked by the Hero Killer, Stain. Now, he's in the hospital recovering. I sure hope everything is alright with him.

Iida politely opened the classroom door for me as I entered first. Everyone was talking with their usual friends before they saw me with surprised looks on their faces.
"Guys! She's here!" I hear Kaminari saying before a large group huddled around me.
"I'm so glad you're ok, F/N-chan!" Yaomomo starts.
"Yeah, seriously! You had me worried there." Kirishima adds.
"It's good to see you again." Fumikage comments.
"Oh I missed you so much! I thought you were never gonna wake up!" Mina launches herself in my arms to hug me, making my breath leave me.
"Ugh... M-Mina-chan! I'm glad to see you too, but that's a bit tight!" I gasped.

Once everyone settled down, I head to my seat right when I passed Bakugo, with his angry stare as always.
"...Hey, congrats on winning the festival, Bakugo." I said, without mocking him for once, as he pushed me away with a scoff and a 'whatever'. Judging by the video that papa showed me, he didn't seem satisfied with his win for once.
As I were to sit at my desk, I saw an origami flower on my desk, with a little get well note. I knew everyone had been giving me get better soon gifts, but I thought I got most of them back at home. The handwriting is familiar, but it wasn't Midoriya-kun's though.

I sat down just gazing at it. Then I see Todoroki next to me getting his things out.
"Hey Todoroki-san, did you do this?" I asked him.
"No. I didn't. Who gave you that?"
"I... don't know."
"Oh, maybe it was from someone else who didn't want to give to you in person?" Hagakure wonders.
"You mean like a special someone?" Ojiro added.
"Yeah! Something like that!"

I noticed Todoroki slightly turning his head as we said that. I wonder why.

"Can you extras shut up back there?!" Bakugo growls so suddenly. Wait! Did he-?

"Morning." Aizawa sensei greeted us as he walks in.
"Aizawa sensei, I'm happy you were able to remove your bandages!" Tsuyu said as most of us nodded.
"The old lady got overdramatic with her treatment. But putting that aside, we have some other matters to quickly discuss about." He said.

"Now, most of you know that L/N got caught up in an incident during the sports festival. What you all don't know is what exactly happened to her." I gulped as I knew where this was going, "L/N, is it alright if I share this information with the class?" He asked me, probably knowing that I would be too nervous to talk about it.
"I-I-I can explain for myself, sensei. If you'll allow it."
"Then step forward."

I nervously got up from my seat and got infront of the whole class, now feeling my body shake and cheeks turn warm. I took a deep breath before I spoke. "Well, it's a complicated story but, I was tested on by some random dude who invaded the festival. Turns out that whatever he did to me... Gave me a quirk..." I slowly said that last part with fear, but everyone just exclaimed, "WHAT?! YOU HAVE A QUIRK NOW?!"
"Uhhh..... Surprise! Heheheh." I nervously chuckled.
"Yes. I was thinking on practicing a bit today to demonstrate. So get changed and meet me outside," Aizawa said as he leaves.