Chapter 2

....Flashback....(2 months before discovering that you were quirkless)

You were little when your mother actually interacted with you. The two of you would play, do chores, and do everything together. It was a perfect mother-daughter relationship. Your mother wore a smile that you've forgotten for so long.

"Mama, when I get a quirk and grow up, I'm gonna be the greatest hero this world has ever seen!" You enthusiastically piped.
"Oh, my sweet F/N, I know you'll one day be just like mommy, or even better with your quirk." She responds smiling. "And when the time comes, I'll be right by your side cheering you on."

Little did you know, those words were lies. The day that you discovered you had no quirk, your mother turned her back on you.

"Mama..." you called out to her. She codly stared back. "I can... still be a hero, right?"

"...You wanna be a hero?" She said in a different tone. "Forget it kid.... It's better if you worked at a fastfood." She leaves and shuts the bedroom door infront of your face.
"Mama? Mama, wait!" You tried to knock on the door. No answer. All you could do was cry. You lost a mother who promised to help you become a hero.

Now....

"I'm sorry, mama..."

...End of flashback...

You had started to clean up the beach, when that memory of your mother flashed in your mind. Sadness threatened to set in as you clean the small specs of trash in the beach first, before moving on with larger objects. It only took you a few minutes for the small trash and you moved on with bigger things like... microwaves, toasters, foam fridges, broken chairs and stools, and other things to the point that trashbags became...heavy for you.

It was now 7am, you were now exhausted and sweaty, your dad had texted you that he left to his job at a tech industry early today. So, you decide to text Izuku to get ready for school. Luckily, you took your uniform just in case you were gonna make it home late.

_______________________________________________________________You
Hey, you home?

                                                                                     🟢Izuku-san🟢
                                                     F/N-san! Heyy😁 Yeah I'm home
                                                                 Why? Something wrong?

You
Oh no... There's nothing wrong
No worries!😅
I just need to get changed before school

                                                                                    🟢 Izuku-san
                                                                                                      Oh ok
                                                                         But you're not home?
You
No.. I'm doing community service
at the beach today and dad's out early
Sooo, mind if I go?

                                                                                     🟢Izuku-san
                                                          Of course... I'll let mom know
                                                          you're coming over👍
                                                                                         See ya there
You
Alright! See ya!
_______________________________________________________________