Chapter 18

Todoroki's P.O.V.

"Dinner's ready you two!" Fuyumi called out for me and F/N to eat. After the whole run-in with Tatsuya, we decided to not tell anyone about what happened. But F/N was taking it quite calmly, but I still sense her getting tense. So, while we waited for my sister to finish cooking, I sat with her on the couch and relax together.

"Come on. Let's eat." I said standing up.
"Ok." She smiles.

I walked to the dining room and offered F/N-chan a seat next to me.

"Natsu! Dinnertime!" Fuyumi calls out to my brother, Natsuo to eat. He noticed F/N-chan and greets her.
"Oh, I didn't know we had a guest over..." He said, "The name's Natsuo. Nice to meet you."
"I'm F/N L/N. It's nice to meet you too." She waves with a smile. We all sat down to eat dinner. I had soba as usual, F/N wanted to try some of my sister's fried chicken and rice. She seemed to like it a lot considering the way her eyes shined.

"Mmm~! This is... so good! I never tasted food like this in forever!" She said with a muffle, having food in her mouth before fully swallowing it. "Sorry. That was a bit rude... I just can't help it!"
"Hehee~! Thank you! You can take some for tomorrow if you want. There's plenty of leftovers." Fuyumi said enthusiastically.
"I'll take some for papa! Thank you so much!" F/N said.

"So, you're from Shoto's class?" Natsuo asks, "How's he been in school with you? Probably a bit quiet I'm guessing."
"At first, yeah. But after spending time with him and getting to know him, Shoto-kun is really a kind person. Honestly I wouldn't ask for a better friend."
"F/N-chan, I... have you to thank for being someone so special to me." I blushed when she said those nice words about me.
"I see why Shoto always talks about you then. You two are so adorable together." Fuyumi comments, making us both blush.
"It's... nothing like that." I said.
"Y-yeah! We just... like to hang out together. That's all." F/N said flustered. We both kinda wanted to keep our relationship a secret, especially from father.

"Regardless, I'm glad my little brother found someone to trust." Fuyumi said again. "Yeah. Good for you!" Natsuo said.

Everyone seemed to get along well. I'm happy my siblings accepts F/N-chan just like I did. F/N then pulls out her phone after receiving a text.

"Is it your dad?" I asked her.
"Yeah. He's still working. I hope he gets home early." She said.
"You and me both."
"I'm actually curious... What's your father like?" Fuyumi asks.
"Oh, papa? I've always consider him as my hero. I was so scared when we moved from America, but he was always there for me. And even now, he supports me in every way he can. Papa is someone special to me, so I promised him that I would repay him for everything he's done."

Natsuo just frowned a bit. Family topics were a touchy subject for him, like most of us.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you upset Natsuo!" She stutters.
"No... it's ok. I'm glad you have a nice father. I wish I had one like your dad..." He said softly before standing up. "Thanks for the food, sis. Goodnight."
"Natsu! Wait!" Fuyumi tried to stop him but he left.

"Sorry for his behavior," she apologized, "After mother got to the hospital, and what happened to Shoto and Toya, things haven't been the same for us. Especially Natsuo."

"I understand. I've been there before. With my mother..." She frowned slightly before I changed the subject. "F/N-chan, if you don't want to talk about it, it's ok. I know it's hard for you to speak of."

"R-right. Sorry."
"You don't have to apologize." I said.
"I left some pajamas in the guest room if you want to go and changed. If you need anything else, just let me know." Fuyumi said.
"Oh ok. Thanks." F/N said while walking out waving goodnight, "See you tomorrow then."
"Goodnight F/N-chan." I said back.