Chapter 22

~So, before we start, The fight between All Might and All for One might be a bit short, but you'll see why. I also didn't want to waste too much time and right now Im having a writting burnout so if this doesn't make sense, Im so sorry. Still, hope you enjoy!~

F/N's P.O.V.

This... Can't be happening...

"A-are you all seeing this?! All Might's been... deflated!" As the news went on live tv, murmurs from the crowd became so overpowered that I almost couldn't hold back my tears. I look at Midoriya in a panic as he looked at me with the same expression.

"No..." I shakily whisper as I cover my mouth.
"His secret... is..." Midoriya couldn't say much anymore. The truth of his real identity is out, and All for One is still on the attack.

He started to mock All Might in front of everyone as we all just stared in shock. Then in the corner of the screen, I see a trapped civilian trying to encourage All Might. "All Might... Please... We need you!"

The murmurs of the crowd then changed so drastically.

"Haven't you always been able to save us no matter what?"

"Yeah! Even if he looks completely different, he's still the same All Might!"

"You can do it!"

Everyone started to cheer for him in a loud voice. I did the same but with tears on my face. "DON'T GIVE UP!"
"WIN THIS!" Midoriya shouted with me.
"BEAT HIM!" Bakugo then said before the three of us screamed his name. "ALL MIGHT!!!"

Then, he regained enough strength again to fight. I barely saw what had happen because of the deafening cheers of everyone in the crowd including me. "I WON'T LOSE!" All Might said as he charged an attack. The rest of the pro heroes made it in time for backup. The crowd still cheered for All Might to win. I was shaking so much now. Can he actually make it out alive?
With blows after blows, and with one final punch...

"UNITED STATES OF..... SMAAAAAASH!!!"

He landed a massive hit on All for One and we couldn't see what happned after that. Then I saw a figure standing in the middle of the crater.... All Might won!

The crowd cheered wildly and happily as he had his arm up in triumph. I was so relieved that he's still standing and won!

Once the everything settled, pro heroes surveyed the area for any more civilians that could've gotten trapped, and the reporters were on the scene to film what happened.

"The villain thought to be the ringleader is now... Oh, there leading him to the Maiden right now! As All Might and the others are in a state of high alert-!"

All Might stopped the reporter by pointing his finger at the camera. "Now..." His voice made me and Midoriya turn to see the TV again with shocked expressions.

"Now.... It's your turn...."

As most people would've thought, this was a warning to other villains... But Midoriya and I knew that it was meant for him, the next Symbol of Peace. We both started to tear up as I hugged him while sobbing. Things are going to be different, for better or worse.

1 hour later...

It was still dark out as Midoriya comforted me and walked me near my apartment to meet up Todoroki and then papa.
I was still wiping tears away from my eyes until I see Yaomomo and Shoto coming at me at full speed.

"Shoto-kun!" I launched myself in his arms in an embrace.
"F/N-chan! Thank goodness you're alright!" He strokes my head as he calms me down.
"We'll leave you two alone." Momo said.
"Yeah. If you need anything, give us a call." Midoriya said.
"Thank you... All of you." I smile as they left.