Chapter 6

The next day...

You wake up in your apartment as usual, and got ready for today's training. According to Aizawa, training will be in outside UA, and will be taking a bus to get there. So, you didn't want to be late. You got in your hero costume, glasses, and your phone, and made your way down stairs to just grab a snack as your breakfast.

"Good morning, pa-" You stop to see your dad asleep on the couch, completely knocked out while working on something on his computer. Work related stuff. You took a peek and saved whatever file your dad was working on just in case he accidentally mess up. You took a sticky note and wrote something to him, before you gave him a blanket and kiss on his forehead and left.

Great work, papa! Get some rest on
your free day.
You've earned it. See ya after school
-F/N

Outside UA classroom...

Everyone was ready to get in the bus when you arrived, Midoriya didn't have his hero outfit due to the indoor battle with Bakugo. You tried to find Todoroki to ask him if you could sit with him. Your focus then shifts to the class representative blowing a whistle to get everyone lined up.
"Gather around, class 1A! Using your student number for a 2 neat line so we can board the bus efficiently." He announced.
You smiled as you boarded. And effectively you sat next to Todoroki.

"Morning Todoroki-san

"Morning Todoroki-san." You greeted as you sat down.
"Morning." He greets back. You were both mostly quiet during the trip. Todoroki had his earbuds to listen to music during the ride. You just had your phone to text your dad, since you forgot your earphones, and you didn't want to bother Todoroki, so you quickly texted your dad.

You
Hi papa!
I'm already out to train😁
Take the day to rest, ok? You've done enough already. You deserve this little break the industry gave you. Anyways, see ya home. I love you.

You stop texting, noticing you had low battery. You looked over at Todoroki and scooted closer to him.
"Hmm? Need something?" He asked, taking off one earphone and noticing you closer to him.
"Sorry. Just a bit bored. Mind if I... um... listen to music with you?" You shyly asked, afraid he would just say no due to his silence and because he barely interacts with anyone. "Sure. Here." He responds, giving you his earphone. You thanked him and put on the earbud.

Minutes later, you started to feel sleepy, and unintentionally leaned your head on Todoroki's shoulder. He didn't nudge you off though, instead he tried to stay as still as he could so he doesn't wake you up. And everytime Bakugo would yell, he would cover your other ear so that you would wake up.

Todoroki then peeked at your phone still on. He took it for a second and secretly took a picture of you sleeping and him... smiling, for once. He then puts the phone back where he took it from.

He then gently leaned his head over yours. Students that were watching would start to whisper.
"IcyHot got a seat with the class princess.." Kirishima starts.
"I'm a bit jealous." Denki said.
"You two are adorable!" Mina softly squeals.