Chapter 7

Posting this chapter cause I got free time in this weekend! Woohoo! Anyways, hope you enjoy!

..............................................................................................

"AIZAWA SENSEI!!" You screamed. You and Todoroki were very distance from the site, but you used your glasses' scope to see what happened, you wished you have never used it.
"What did you see?" Todoroki asked.
"That giant... He injured Aizawa sensei. He could kill him if we don't do something." You tried to run towards them, but Todoroki stops you. "Hold on, F/N. It's not the best choice to rush in without a plan. We don't even know where the others are, or how many villains are still out there. Not to mention they're after you."
You scope around to see where everyone was. "Tsu, Mineta, and Midoriya-san are near Aizawa sensei. Denki, Momo, and Jiro are at the simulator next to us. And it seems like everyone is where we started and... oh no! 13!"
"What happened?"
"13's half broken! Looks like something big happened... There's a couple more people missing. I don't see Iida with the group and..."

A loud boom wnd yelling was heard from the building nearby. You immediately knew who was there. "Nevermind... We know where Bakugo is now." You rolled your eyes and facepalmed.
Another bang from where Aizawa was caught your attention again. You grabbed whatever you can use as a weapon, like the pipe you used earlier, and some large, sharp and shattered glass. "What are you doing?" Todoroki said.
"I'M NOT GONNA WAIT ANY LONGER! I'M NOT LEAVING AIZAWA SENSEI TO DIE!" You yelled as you ran towards the villains. "NO! F/N!!"

Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta where hiding from the scene. The pale man then noticed them and approached, extending a hand to posibly hurt Tsuyu. Aizawa stopped his quirk for a second before he was slammed to the ground again hard. Running and yelling, you tossed a piece of glass at the villain with the many hands. It hit one of his hands. "Stay away from them!!" You yelled.

"ARGH! Who-?!" He screeched.
"F/N-chan?!" Tsu exclaimed.
"Look out!" Midoriya exclaims while he was jumping in for a smash. You jumped out of the way as he hit something. He only hit the giant, which absorbed the impact.
"Nomu.... Quirk: Unknown.... Could this be shock absorbtion?" You read from your glasses then thought.
The giant then grabbed Izuku and tossed him in the air, Tsu was using her tongue to catch Midoriya, and the hand guy tried to touch Tsu and Mineta again to hurt them. Everything was going too fast that you couldn't do anything else.
"NOOOO!" You screamed.

Then something made a loud boom at the entrance door. A tall figure walks in. You saw who it was, feeling part relieved but also worried. If whatever information Todoroki had related to the villains' goal to kill All Might, you were afraid that one wrong move, it'll be game over. "All Might..." You whispered, "...He's here."
"After all this waiting... The heroic piece of trash shows up..."
The pale man with the hands on him said.

All Might manage to get Aizawa out of the giant's grip and then went towards you. "Everyone, get back to the entrance! Take Aizawa with you! He doesn't have much time." You all nod, but you and Midoriya hesitated.
"All Might, we can't leave you to fight on your own!" You said.
"Yeah, that brain villain took One fo- I-I smashed him, and didn't break my arm this time. It didn't fazed him at all. He's too strong!" Midoriya said, grabbing Aizawa on his back. All Might just did a peace sign to us and smiled, "I got this!"

You went with everyone else, but you kept looking behind you to see All Might and Tomu fighting. It wasn't looking good for All Might though. He was in a position that he couldn't budge out of as Tomu sinks his fingers into his sides. "No..." you whispered to yourself. "Nice work Kurogiri... We've got him just where we want him..." The pale man said to the shadow.
Blood was dripping from All Might, you couldn't bare to just walk away from this. Izuku then ran towards All Might and you followed. "NO MIDORIYA-SAN!!" You shout as you ran.