29

Warning ⚠️ Smut⚠️

A few weeks later

Rose's POV

After mine and Dwayne's date I've been looking forward to mine and Paul's date, but we never did get to go on one and I honestly didn't mind if we didn't, okay I'm lying I want to spend one on one time with my mates and build our bonds more but I get it.

Maybe he need's more time and if that is what one of my mate's need's then he shall get it. "Doll face." David called out me and I snap out of my thought's and look up from my Shakespeare book and turn to look at him, showing him he has my attention. "What's on your mind, huh?" He ask and I give a small smile before answering him.

"Nothing is wrong, I just want to spend some time with Paul but I will whenever he is ready." He gives me a look of understanding as he nods his head and leans back in his chair. "Well we are all heading to the boardwalk and laddie is already with your father, while we are out hunting and before you ask doll face, yes he hunted before we dropped him off."

I smile and stand up and walk over to him and lean down to kiss him, he then pull's me down onto his lap, sliding my hand to cup his jaw before moving it to his hair tugging it.

We then pull away as we hear someone clearing there throat, and we turn our attention to see marko and Dwayne smirking with Paul behind them seemingly lost in thought, but snaps out of it when David and I stand up, Paul is the first to turn and leave the cave in silence making me, Dwayne and David look at each other confused.

We all turn to marko who is chewing his nail with a grin on his face and before I can ask him anything he turns on his heel and runs out of the cave and we follow right behind him and head towards the bikes to see Paul already on his with marko climbing on his. "Who are you riding with doll?" David ask and as I go to answer Paul beats me to it saying I'm riding with him and I can't help but smile as I head over to him and get in the back of his bike.

As soon as I'm on Paul's bike david and Dwayne get on there's and soon take off with us following behind them heading to the boardwalk, and it isn't long with how fast and reckless they are driving but once we get there and park the bikes I get off along with the rest of the boys who some what form a circle around me and we head to get on a roller coaster and after that the Ferris wheel, but we continue to walk around and laugh and have fun causing trouble, but I'm soon pull to a stop by Paul.

"So there is this concert later on but I'm not sure who it is, but I was wondering if you wanted to go and see it with me. Ya know like a date? But only if you want to go, but if not that's fine." I then cut off Paul's rambling by giving him peck on the lips before pulling away and giving him a big smile. "I would love to go on a date with you Paul." He gives me a smile and makes eye contact with the boys and nods at them to which they return with a smirk on their face.

Paul then takes me by the hand and leads me to where the concert is being held at and once we get there we push our way through the crowd and get to somewhat the front standing in the middle and watch as a new band call gun's and Rose's came on stage and introduce themselves and begin to play.

I watch as everyone around us begins to dance yell and cheer and I look over and see that Paul has joined in and I watch the smile on his face get bigger.

He then turns to me and takes me by the hands and pulls me to him, I can't help the laugh and have a smile on my face as i watch him have a good time as I join in on the dancing. He then turns me in a slight spin and pulls me to him, I then wrap my arms around his neck as I look into his beautiful blue eyes then down at his lips for a split second and just as I go to pull away he yanks me closer then before to him and plants his sweet pink lips on mine, it only lasted a second before he pulls away.