8

Dwayne's POV

When I wake up I like to see David sitting on the other couch, I then sit up while looking at him. "Well, well look who's up!" He then tells me that rose and her father for the night. "There are clothes and spare towels in the bathroom so help yourself and then get yourself some food once you are done, we can have a chat while you eat so go get cleaned up." I nod my head and get up pulling the blanket off me and head to the bathroom and start the shower I then strip down and go to the toilet and do my business and then jump in the shower and let the hot water run all over me, I then begin to wash myself... and I think about all that's happened and I'm worried about what's going to happen to the people that took me in because of what I seen and the fact that David, rose and her father helped me and let me stay with them but it puts them in danger, I mean I did watch someone get beat and killed over drugs and the fact that they chased me and burnt my house down and shot at me.

I turn off the water and get and get out I then dry off and get dress i the see a note on a tooth brush, from the beautiful woman named rose that says it's for me to use this tooth brush, I then brush my teeth and head out to the living room and see David sitting in the same spot as earlier. "Now that you are out of the shower, why don't you tell me what you witness that has these people trying to kill you." I look at him for a minute and take a deep breath and head to the couch that I was laying on and sat down. "I've been on the run for a few weeks because I guess I had seen this guy get beat and then shot so many times, I guess they are drug lords, they saw me and started to shoot at me but I ran all the way home and it was fine for a few days but they then set my house on fire and I barley got out and I guess they figured out that I was alive because for the next few days they would shoot at me."

I watch David for a reaction but he doesn't give me one, he just looks at me with a blank stare. "Well they won't hurt you alright we can take care of them." I shake my head and scoff in disbelief not believing him. "Yeah, how are you going to take care of guys like them?" He just smirked in amusement as he raised his eyebrows. "You have never met our kind of people before until now at least, but I'll fill you in." I then give him a confused and curious look as he stands up and started walking around the living room. " In nineteen fifty five there was this fantasy car that had suddenly came to a stop outside an abandoned building that a group of guys use to hang out with there girlfriend's all except one but this girl, the most beautiful girl got out of the car and lifted the hood with a flash light trying to figure out what was wrong with it, and as she was looking a guy from the group walk over and was trying so hard to get her attention but she turned him down and went back to looking under the hood of the car again.... But then a guy named ace who was the leader of the gang called the blood thirsty snakes."

"He went over and Introduced himself to her and as he check her out, but as it turned out her car was over heated so while it cooled down he took her to a saloon, and when they went inside a guy named Ritchie who was part of the gang that ace ran, but ace and the beautiful girl hung out for a few hours but soon took her back to her car and she ask to see him again and he agreed to pick her up the next night, but he never showed up, but the next time he seen her she was attacked by an asshole named max who was in love with the girls mother before the girl was even born but the girls mother was already married to the girls father... instead of Ace going with her and her father to make sure she was okay he left with the girl he ditched the girl he was supposed to meet that night was with and his friends, he didn't see her for the nexts few days but a circus came to town and ace and his friends had decided to go."

"And he then spotted her walking in her gorgeous red and black dress with white polkadots and she, why she was looking lovely as ever, but what caught his eye was Ritchie was there and he could tell he was trying to get her but she turned him down and walk away but Ace wasn't far behind and once he caught up the her, he explained how he felt that if he got attached to her and dated her it would hurt him in the end if she left like she was supposed to in the next few days, but In return she told him that he was one of her souls mates and told him what her and her father was, and gave him a choice to join them or not but he took the night and went home and thought things over and decided he wanted her and just her... but when the next day came he left his house but his bike breaks were cut, so he decided to walk but he was attacked and left for dead but ace force himself up and made his way to the girl's house but she wasn't home so her father help me."

But when she did get there she knew he was dying and she once again offered for him to be with her forever and he agreed so she gave him her blood and his wounds started to heal as he went to sleep and what she did was turn him into a half vampire but the next night she caught a familiar scent and they then track them down and found out it was Ritchie and a rival gang working together that tried to kill ace, but in the end ace and the girl had killed every single one of them, that girl was rose and the guy that was know as ace was me, ace was a street name." After he finished his story I busted out laughing so hard.

"Do you really want me to believe that you and rose are vampires?" But I see a serious look in his eye so I stop laughing. "Im only telling you this because you are one of Rose's mate just like I am, she has another two that haven't been born yet." But I then cut him off by giving him a disbelief look but then something horrifying happened... his face changed, he had sharp teeth and yellowish eyes.

Sorry it's been a little while I hope u enjoy it plz comment and vote let me know what you think and what do u guys think of David's story telling what do u think Dwayne's reaction will be to David transforming into a vampire in front of him.