1

Rose's POV

After all the twist and turn's around every corner, we come up on the sign that said the misty saloon,he parks his bike right in the front. He shut's the bike off and I stand up holding onto his shoulders as I stand up and swing my leg over as I get off the bike, ace them gold's his hand out me and I take it, he then pull's me to him and throw's his right arm over my shoulder as he leads me inside.

As soon as we walk in people stop and stared at us but quickly look away when ace made eye contact and lifted his eyebrow. "Hey, Ace! Hey how are ya buddy?" I just stand there as I put my hand on his chest feeling his heat beat... "Hey, Ritchie what's going on?" I look at the guy known now as Ritchie... "Nothing much, just had a run in with Steve and his gang the other day." He explains to ace as he follows behind us to a table in the back. " you had a run in with them huh, so what dose he want this time? I'm surprised he didn't beat your face in. "Ace questions as he lights up another cigarette.

"He told me to tell you, that if he sees you and your gang, that he will make sure you get what's coming to you." As soon as those word's leave his mouth I had to stop myself from growling, the thought of someone hurting or taking my mates from me has me filled with blood seeking rage. "Well you can tell him that I will be ready, but until that day comes he can keep his mouth shut." Ace seethes so lay my head on his shoulder as I pull myself closer to him and rub my hand up and down his chest trying to get him to calm down and he dose, as he snaps his eye's to me along with his Ritchie who looks confused at me. " uh, Ace who is this?" But ace waves his hand in the air as the waitress to come over. " Ritchie, this is rose, rose this is Ritchie, he is a part of my gang we are called the blood thirsty snakes." Ritchie and I just nod our head's at each but soon look at the waitress as she stands next to our table.

"Hi, welcome to misty saloon what can I get you?" I'll just have what ever you get ace. I tell him as I nuzzle into him. " we will get two of your burger's and French fries and two cokes." The waitress turn's to Ritchie who got a turkey sandwich with a beer and fries, after she takes our order she head's to the back to have them made..... "so rose, how did ace here get someone that is a fox like you? I mean he usually goes for girl's with medium size boob and a normal butt, that have blond hair, I'm surprised he even look twice in your direction let alone bring you hear to eat and let you cling to him." I give him a death stare and then look at ace with a raised eyebrow.

But he never takes his off of Ritchie who continues to look at me but soon looks at ace as he calls his name. "How about you shut your motor mouth, before I do it for you okay. You know that is not how you speak to a lady."

"But Ace man come on, I think you can do better then this I mean what will the guy's in our gang say about this, they will lose there shit man and you know this." I growled, lowly so that no one can hear, me. This little shit is trying to take my mate and he's a threat. "Let's get something straight here alright and that being, I don't give a damn what anyone thinks and obviously she is my type Otherwise, I wouldn't be here with her. And you forget I'm the leader so I don't care what anyone has to say about anything that concerns me and her, but if you disrespect her again, we'll let's just say you will be missing a tongue understand?" I look at Ritchie who visibly pales and nodes his head, I can't help but smirk and purr at ace. We quickly eat and head out and we get on the bike and leave....

We go through all the twist and turns back around the corners and soon I spot the car. He then pulls up next to it and let's me off. "Did you have a good time princess?" I bite my lower lip as I look at him.. "yeah I did, even though, your friend was rude, but being around you was so much better and thank you for dinner, it was very nice." "Well I'm glad you did and the it was no problem and I apologize about Ritchie, I have no idea what has gotten into him." I move closer as i tell him it was fine and thank him for sticking up for me... "you don't need to thank me for that sweetheart, I have no idea what it is about you but I will not let anyone disrespect you like that I refuse to allow that." He said as he takes my chin between his thumb and index finger's.

"I want to see you again ace, will you be here tomorrow night?" I ask him getting shy which is unusual for me. "yeah, I'll be here, but how about I pick you up from your place and we can do whatever tomorrow night?" I tell him yes and write my address down on a piece of paper, we then say our good byes and go out separate way's, but I then feel my father poking inside my mind so I let him through. "Rose, where are you?" And so I tell him everything about the car messing up and meeting one of my mates and that I was spending time with him for a little while and that i was on my way now.

After we get done talking I started to think of how thing's would go and how I need to tell ace of what I am and see if he wants me and to be with me and his brother's for eternity once we find the rest of them.

Time skip's

It was the next night, and I was waiting for ace to come and get me, I stood there for about an hour and then it turned to hours but he never showed up, I was hurt that he never came, so I decided to just leave and go on a hunt. As I was flying around I then landed on the ground and next to a gas station I look around for a prey but the familiar smell of my mate had me snapping in his direction and what I saw hurts and upset me.....

He was here with another girl with his arm thrown over her shoulder, kissing on her neck, as quick as I could I took off back the way I came and then took off into the sky flying home hurt. As soon as I get home I go inside and see my father standing there with a smile on his face. "hi sweetheart, how was the date?" His smile wipes off his face as he walks over taking in the look on my face... "He never showed up dad, i went to go hunt but he was with another girl kissing her." "Oh, sweetheart I'm so sorry, but listen he doesn't know what we are or the bond you both share, but if you want to leave in a few days then we can and when your other three mates are born they will love you and do anything for you. But I promise you this my sweet girl, everything will be alright." He then takes me in his arms hugging me.

Hey guys I hope u enjoy this chapter, let me know down in the comments what y'all think of this chapter and about why ace stood up rose and to be loved up on some girl, what do u guys think rose should do if she ever runs into ace? But don't forget to vote!