24

Rose's POV

Laddie's parents don't even acknowledge me and the boys behind me, they just give laddie a disgusted look. "How are you still alive?" I look at the woman in anger and confusion. "We left you for a reason and that was not for you live and find us you little shit!" I then look at the man as he yells this at his son.

I feel myself starting to lose control to the point David had to pull me into his arms and shove my face into his neck as I take in his scent to calm myself and it works but only a little but enough so I won't risk our secret in front of everybody at the boardwalk I then turn as I hear Dwayne's angry voice speaking. "You left him on his own in a damn alleyway! How could you do that?" They then look at all of us as if just now seeing us for the first time. "Who are you?" The woman ask us but we don't respond but Dwayne does. "That's not important, the question is the hell would you just up and leave him after telling him you would be back for him know you weren't?"

Laddie's father then steps towards Dwayne and shoved a finger into his chest making marko grab his wrist and twist it, not hard enough to break but enough to hurt bad knowing that people are watching and that laddie is right in front of them. "Now, now there is no reason for you to touch him when he ask you a question, you are lucky that there is a lady and child present and I'm not referring to your wife but if you touch one of us again you will be sorry!" As marko finished talking he shoves him back a little. "Why you little- do you know who I am? I can have you lock up for a long time!" As he yelled this my boys started laughing an Mocking him, David then pushes through the three of them coming to stand right next to me throwing his arm over my shoulder still laughing a little but soon stops the smile leaving his face becoming straight and sinister god that is such a turn on I would let them take me now if it wasn't for the issue at hand. "We don't appreciate threats especially from people like you but like marko said you touch one of us again I'll see to it that you don't have a hand."

The boys all beside laddie snap there eyes to me flashing yellow before turning back to the assholes in front of us laughing at him some more. "I don't know who you think you are, but didn't your father ever teach you some manners?" At that I see David stiffen up and the boys who know about his father knows to never ever bring him up unless you want to get hurt. "We're gonna get you for this." The man just chuckled at David's words and clearing his throat before speaking. "Are you threatening me? Huh you little punk!" I then spot the security guard starting to come over to us so I nudge David and motion to what I'm looking at.

"Yeah I'm threatening you, you see you are just like my father a piece of shit but I promise you... you'll get yours." David keeps staring at him as he lights up a cigarette. "Oh, please I'm not worried about some wannabe gang that thinks they are tough because he had a bad father and a whore for a mother." David then gets a deadly look on his face and in his eyes but the asshole finds it funny and keeps going and I can tell David is piss off not only did he talk about his father a man that he hated but also disrespected his mother who he love's very deeply despite her leaving him with his father. "By the looks of it you have a whore with you as well I bet she is sleeping with all of you little fuckers."

"And as far as the little bastard who should have died in the damn alley, you can keep him because we don't need to waste our time on the likes of him." I see the security guard pushing through people to get over to us and the boys notice as well. "You are going to regret what you said and did, oh yeah this is big time baby." And with that he blew smoke in his face and then looking at us motioning for us to that it was time to leave but they will be dinner tonight.

We then walk off, getting on the bikes and heading to my father's house and once we are get there my father comes out and helps laddie off the bike, once he's off he walks past my father and into the house with his head down, my father looks at us with a raised eyebrow in question of laddie's demeanor to which I give him a look in return that say I'll tell him later he then nods and heads back inside and we all then get off the bikes and put them in the garage.

We then take off into the night and pretty soon we caught the scent of laddies parents that are at dinner and once they are done they get in their car and leave we fly after them a few miles out, it was my time to feed anyways because the boys fed a few days ago.

David tells us to stay back while he gets them to stop the car, he then flys above the car before landing on it with a thud before he stands up his coat blowing in the wind along with his hair. We then see the woman stick her head out of the window and looks up at David with her mouth open, he then snatched her up and threw her in a field her screams are the last thing we hear of her as David punches through the roof of the car and pulling the males head through the hole laughing before making a quick twist of his wrist snapping his head all the way around.

David quickly opens the car door and pulls the body out and sucking him dry as the car crashes and once he's done he tosses the body in the burning car and without saying a word he walks towards the woman he through from the car and bringing her over to me and to our surprise she is alive.

She then opens her eyes and brings to panic as she makes eye contact with all of us so I decided to speak. "This is what you get for being a shitty mother you will die just like your piece of shit of a husband for leaving your child on the streets for dead but don't worry we will take good care of him!" I then change my face to my vampire form and my eyes yellow and sink my teeth into her neck as she screams for her life before it's stops I then toss her in the burning car until it blows up, we then here the cops and fire tucks coming so we take off into the sky once more and cleaning up in the closest lake before we take off back to my fathers house.

That's it for this chapter I hope u guys like it and yes I got the part from the car scene from jeepers creepers but let me know what y'all think down in the comments and don't for get vote.