23

Rose's POV

It was the next's night and the boys and I just arrived at the boardwalk, I get off the bike with the help of David who quickly gets off and walks over and helps laddie off of Dwayne's bike as the rest of the boys get off their bikes, I watch David slightly ruffle laddie's hair playfully making the sweet little boy laugh a little trying to stop him and hides behind Dwayne laughing some more.

Once they are done playing we decide to walk the boardwalk stoping at shops picking out what laddie wants and needs and as the boys stand around me watching everyone while I shop. "Laddie sweet do you like this?" I ask holding a shirt and pair of pants, he nods his head once i I get everything I walk to the register and pay for everything and we leave the store heading for the boys bikes and putting them in the compartment making sure no one is watching us, i then feel tugging on my skirt and I look and see it's laddie. "Rose, can we get some food? I'm hungry." I give him a soft smile. "Yes we can, why don't you ask David where should we go for food, it's his turn to pick." He then quickly turns around and walks over to David tugging his coat getting his attention. "Uh, David where are we getting food tonight? Roes said it's your turn to pick." If it wasn't for are sharp hearing for vampires we wouldn't have heard him I see David look at me and look back at laddie and then at the ground as if he's thinking. "Tell me laddie, have you ever had Chinese food?" To which laddie shakes his head no. "Well would you like to try it?" I watch as laddie copy what David did looking at me then to the ground like he's thinking before he answers. "If it's okay with rose and the other's." I can't help but to let out a little laugh at his thoughtfulness of us, laddie looks at me and I give a nod of my head followed by Dwayne telling him yes with Paul and marko yelling it out yeahs and picking him up and tossing him lightly in the air before sitting him back down on the ground.

When we get inside David  tells me and laddie to pick out a spot while he order for us. Laddie and marko, Dwayne and Paul follow us sitting down at a booth that we pick out. "So laddie, how are you liking it with us bud?" Laddie looks from the window to Paul and responds without missing a beat. "I like being with you guys it's better then staying outside on the ground, I was scared of all of you at first." Marko scoots up and leans on the table across from laddie. "Why is that little dude?" I can tell that he is debating if he should say anything before deciding he would. "Well I was never around people, besides mommy and daddy, or if I had to get food, rose was the first one to be nice to me, others would laugh at me through windows or eat in front of me while laughing, sometimes they would offer me the food but then throw it away or on the ground and sometimes they would hit me." When the words left his mouth I had to clinch my teeth together to stop the growl from slipping past my lips.

"I was scared you guys were going to do the same thing they did, you guys were scary especially David." Just as laddie said his name David appears next to him and sitting down, we all know he heard what laddie said and it was quite for a few minutes until Paul broke it. "Why do you think David was scary?" And the look that laddie gave him made all four of us laugh, he look like Paul had ask a stupid question and that he had three heads making Paul lift his hands in surrender what makes us laugh harder and even David chuckle is that laddie looks to David as if asking if he is serious. "Well you all seem scary but something tells me that you shouldn't mess with him, he seems like he doesn't like to play around too much and that he can get mad fast and can hurt anyone and won't care." We all look at David who doesn't say anything but nods his head as if agreeing with him before speaking to him. "You are smart for your age kid, but you have nothing to worry about."

Just then our food arrived, the waitress then placed our food on the table. "Is there anything else I can get for you?" The waitress ask looking at the boys completely ignoring me and laddie as the guys order there drinks and walking away before I can order for me laddie, I then give out an annoyed sigh. She soon comes back with there drinks sitting them down. Batting her eyes at them. "Is there anything else I can you boys?" I take a deep breath trying not to snap and kill her, if you didn't notice us vampires are very territorial over our mates had she been a vampire she would be punished by death for trying to steal another mate in this case mates, marko then glares at her with the other and speaks up. "Yeah!" At the she perks up at his words. "You didn't get our girlfriend and our brother anything to drink." Her face drops and turns to me with a sneer. "What would you like?" I decided to let it go for now as i tell her what laddie and I want to drink and what food we want she then turns around and stomps off.

"Babe do you want us to take care of her? Because we will!" Dwayne ask but I just shake my head no. "No, but if she keeps it up eyeing all four of you and flirting I will take care of her myself after I show her who you all belong to." My eyes flashing yellow so fast that the humans can't catch it but the boys do, I look at all of them as a smirk takes over there faces and Paul wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Here are your drinks, and food now." She then looks at Paul running her hand up his arm and I snap a little grabbing her hand off of him and twist her wrist making her yelp. "Don't touch him or the other if you want to keep that hand, now do your damn job not your second one that seems to be laying on your back." I then shove her away watching as she took of to the back.

We then quickly finish our food and leave, as soon as we step outside laddie takes off. The boys and I following as he yells out saying that's his mom and dad and that grabs there attention on him as they just stand there with a shock on their face as laddie and the boys and I come to a stop right in front of them.

Hey guys sorry if it seems short but I'm in a lot of pain at the moment I had my stitches out yesterday and I wasn't sure if I wanted to even do this chapter at all but I suck it up just for you guys and did and I'm sorry if this chapter seems short but the next one will be long. But that's it for this chapter I hope y'all like it it. Let me know down in the comments what you think of this chapter and who do you think the waitress is and how do you feel about laddie's parents at the boardwalk? Will they be happy to see him and take him home? or will they leave like last time? Also don't for get to vote you guys enjoy!