25

Dwayne's POV 

When we get to our mates fathers house we walk inside and see that laddie and James is sitting nexts to him on the couch rubbing his back and it doesn't take long to hear that boy is crying after what happened with his parents, we then walk over to him and I sit down nexts to him along with rose after her father stands up and let's her take his spot while David and James take the other chairs and Paul and marko sit on the floor.

Laddie then lays his head Rose's chest while I rub his back as she plays with his hair just to get him to calm down and if works. "R-rose?" I hear her hum letting him know she is listening. "Why do they not want me?" I can tell she doesn't know what to say as she looks to us then her father. "Laddie come here." All of our attention turns to David as laddie sniffs and walks over to him and climbs in David's lap with his head down a little. "I want you to listen to me kid, cause what I'm about to say might be hard for you and for you to really understand because you are so young so I want you to pay attention." Laddie then looks David making eye contact while nodding his head indicating that he was listening and understanding everything that was being said to him. "People like your parents do the things they do is because stuff that has happen to them when they were your age or they do it just to do it, and we will never know why but let me tell you that doesn't define who you are as a child and as person."

I can tell that David is not only talking to him but to marko and Paul as well because of there backgrounds. "But what did I do?" Laddie ask him while looking down at his lap before looking at David again. "you didn't do anything kid people like your parents make it seems like it's your fault, but it's not and honestly I wouldn't even consider them as your parents."

"Because parents love there kids, they don't beat them and let them starve and they don't abandon them or call them names because they felt like it, they take care of you and the people you call parents didn't do any of that, but I can promise you one thing and that is none of us will do that to you kid we will take care of you, so stop your crying and wipe your eyes because there is no need to cry, we will take care of you kid."

We watch laddie dose as he's told and sniffles a little before looking at all of us. "Dose this mean you guys are my daddies and that rose is my mommy?" He ask while looking at David who look like he was slightly panicking as he look at all of us before looking at rose. "Of course laddie I would love to be your new mommy!" And I can't help the smile take over my face at how excited and happy rose is just from him asking he then looks at me with a question in his eyes. "yeah little man, I would love to be your dad just like I'm sure the rest of the guys do." Laddie looks at Paul, marko who lets out yeah's at the same time and David who for the first time ever with us around look nervous out his mind, but with one look at laddie who was waiting for his answer gives him a nod, making laddie smile and wrap his arms around his neck whispering a thank you before pulling away and jumping from his lap and hugging all of us before rose took him in the bathroom and get cleaned up and put to bed for the night.

Time skip

When we all woke up the next night I could tell everyone was in a good mood especially laddie, he was more cheerful and playful then ever before it's like he wasn't even sad about his parents which is good because let's be honest I hate when I see people that I love and care about upset for example like my mate, laddie and my brothers and my mates father and if they are well let's just say there will be hell to pay.

David's POV

When we all wake up and head upstairs and see a very happy laddie and see everyone in such a good mood laughing and joking around with one another puts a slight smile on my face but I'm soon snap out of my thoughts as Paul walks over and hits me on the back to get my attention. "Hey man, so marko and Dwayne and I are taking laddie to the boardwalk with James and get some food and let him on rides and you and rose can go and spend time together." Before I can say anything rose speaks up before I do. "I think that's a great idea Paul, while you and the rest of the guys take laddie out with my father, David and I can spend time together for a while!" She says as she looks at me with excitement in her eyes and smile so I give in and nod my head while we all get up and head outside and get on our bikes.

I hold out my hand as rose takes it and climbs on behind me and once she is securely on and holding on to me before we all take off going off separately in different directions, I drive for a while but I soon pull in to a parking spot at this fancy looking restaurant, I then shut the bike off and hold out my hand for the gorgeous woman behind me to take and she dose as she gets off from behind me but not before kissing me on the cheek as she thanks me.

Once she is off I follow right behind her and put my keys in my pocket and wrap my arm around as she dose the same as we walk up to the door to which I pull open for her letting her go in and me following right behind her and wait for the someone to come and seat us and it doesn't take long, once we are seated and look over the menu and wait for our server to come and by the time we are done choosing what we want the waitress walks over to us. "Hi my name is Stacy I'm going to be your server for tonight, now is there anything I can start you off with? Drinks?" I look at rose and motion for her to go a head and order her food and drinks first. " can I get the chick and shrimp carbonara with a coke." I then order my chicken Alfredo with a root beer and as she writes them down and heads to the back with our orders taking our menus with her as she goes.

"This is so romantic David, I'm so happy that you did this for us tonight." As I look at her I can't help but smirk at her as I look her up and down and lean forward. "Well doll face I figured this was long over due and it's been a while with just us two, now don't get me wrong sweetheart but I miss spending one on one time with you." Before she can respond the waitress brings us our drinks and food before leaving again.

"Well I think from now on that I will be spending one on one with each of you." I nod my head as we we then begin to eat our food and carrying on our conversation and once we are done and I pay for the food from the money I stole off a rich asshole that had become dinner a few nights ago and we head out back to the bike and got on, and as we head back to town I decided that we are going to the boardwalk and once we got there, I drive through the crowd making everyone jump and move out of the way trying not to be hit making us laugh.

I then park the bike in our usual spot and help rose off and follow once again right behind her and pull her into my arms and walk towards the carousel and climb on and help her on the horse and just stand nexts to her running my hand up her thigh slowly, I do this over and over until the ride stops and help her down and take her to booth where we can knock down a pin and win a prize to which I do win. "What prize do you want doll?" She then points to the big blue teddy bear and the guy then hands it to me and in turn I give to her.

"Oooh, David baby can we go on the fairest wheel? Please!" I then playfully roll my eyes with a small grin and nod my head and she takes me by the hand and pulls me and we cut in front of everyone and make it to the front of the line and getting in the seats.

The ride then starts moving, I then put my arm over her shoulder as she looks out over the city that's lit up by the the different colors from the boardwalk.

Hey guys I'm back, sorry for the wait and everything, I have been trying to spend as much time as i can with family right now, we found out some news and I haven't had it in me to update u till we found out what's going on with my dad. But I hope u guys like this chapter but tell me what u guys think of David's sweet and romantic side let me know down and the comments and don't for get to vote and yes there will be smut in the next chapter but I hope u all enjoyed this chapter.