28

Warning ⚠️smut⚠️

A week later

Rose's POV

After the date night I had with marko I've been so excited to go and spend time with my other two mates but they have been so busy, doing what? I don't know what but whatever it is, it must have been really important, but while they are busy I spend time with my son and father going shopping or at the boardwalk and hunting and that's about it but my father had called for a meeting at his house, so we went over and when we go there my father and the boys decided to tell me that there has been a lot of hunters in the area and they were onto us and that David and the boy's have taken care of them and that we need be careful especially since we have laddie god know's what they would do to him just to get to us.

Dwayne's POV

When the next night had came I was the first one up, out of everyone in the cave. I got everything ready for mine and my mate's little date tonight, it's not much but hopefully she will like it.

Once she is up I head to back of the cave into one of the old bedroom and into the bathroom that's closest to our dark room in the elevator shaft and run her a nice hot bath, It's not like the rooms and the bathroom are a mess or anything, I mean at first it was but we turned it into a nesting room for her when she goes into heat so we had the bedroom as well as the bathroom fix up.

you'd be surprised at vampire's abilities. Once she is done I hold out my hand to her waiting for her to take it and she dose, i then lead her outside the cave and to my bike and get on, I then feel her grab onto my shoulders and get's on behind me and once I know she is on and holding onto me tightly I take off and when we get to the boardwalk I park the bike and wait as she get's off and as soon as she dose I follow right behind her and I take her hand in mine.

I take her to the little diner and head inside and walk her to the table and pull out her chair and leave her there as I head to the counter and pay for one peanut butter milkshake and a large fry for us to share, i then take the drink and fry and head to our table, i then set the food and drink down.

We talk and laugh as we lean over and drink from the two straws and feed each other the fry's until it was time for us to leave and once we do I take her to get on the carousel, i then get her cotton candy and lead her to the beach and walk on the sand as she ate her candy with me holding her from behind.

We then spot a two of the surf nazi's and we fly after them and I soon as I grabbed the redhead girl by the hair just as rose snatch the guy up she looks at me as I drag the girl to her and offer my rose the redhead girl who kept screaming and she offered me the guy who kept cursing at us and trying to hit her, I watch as my mate let's him go just as I do the redhead and i quickly grab him just as she dose and I pin the guy down and watch as she feeds making sure just in case she is still hungry and I'll give her my food and hunt for my own.

Once she is done she throws the body down looking at me with a pointed look. "You need to eat Dwayne." She tells me and I hesitate and she know's this and she walk closer to me and touches my cheek. "It's okay my love I'm full now feed, for me." She tell's me and bends down to grab the guy that was punching my leg trying to get me off of him.

Rose then grabs him by the neck and I remove my foot and she yanks him up and offers him to me again and without further hesitation I feel my face change making the guy yell louder and I attack him, biting into his neck sucking the blood out until there is no more and throw the body down as rose starts a fire and we then throw them in.