7

Rose's POV

As I snap the girls neck as I fed from her and once I was done I threw her down to the ground, I then watch as David was feeding, and I must say he's gotten better control over his thirst but still a messy eater but he still looks so handsome even in his coat, as soon as he was done he threw the body on top of the girl and set them on fire and if someone was to see us they would think that we are crazy for sitting out here in the dead winter in front of a huge fire, but once the body's burn we decided to leave and just as we are about to leave when I get this feeling, the same one I had when I first met David. "Wait, he's close." I tell him without looking at him but I can feel his confusion. "Who is close?" I then turn and look at him with a big smile on my face. "Your brother, my other mate is here!" We then head into the direction I feel the pull was coming from was at.

After a few  minutes of walking in silence we end up under a bridge, I then hear teeth chatting and I look straight a head and see something or rather someone laying in the snow, we then continue walking towards the body I then knelt down and I see that it's a very beautiful man that I knew was my other mate, who was asleep out in the snow freezing. "David honey we need to get him somewhere warm soon before he freezes to death." He nodded and takes off his coat and drapes it over him and then picking him up and we take off in the sky flying as fast as we can back to our temporary home and when we get there I open the door and let David in first and I then follow behind him as I shut the front door. " David, Rose you are home early, who is this?" I then start the fireplace. "We don't know his name father, we found him out in the snow asleep out in the snow."

I then go and get a bunch of blankets and cover him up. "Rose is he your second mate?" I look up at my father and David as i whisper out a yes, I then get up and head into the kitchen looking for soup to make so he can have something hot on his stomach, once I find it I grab a pot and and turn on the stove and put the soup in the pot and and wait for it to cook. "Are you okay doll?" I stir the soup but I still answer him without making eye contact. "No, I'm really worried David, the thought of losing either of my mates hurts and I don't think I can live with myself if something happened to any of you." He then takes both of my hands in his and looks me in the eye with a soft and understanding look. "I understand baby, I can't imagine losing you and once he turns and you find your other two mates and my brothers they will feel the same way I do." He then kisses me and all to soon pulls away and hugs me, we stand there for a while just holding each other but soon pull away when we here coughing and my father telling the mystery guy to take it easy, so we head to the Living room. "Who are you guy?" He ask as he look at all of us, but I decided to let my father handle this. "Now son, my daughter rose here and her boyfriend found you outside asleep out in the snow so they brought you home, so you wouldn't freeze to death." I watched as David step forward towards the couch.

"What's your name, huh?" I then look at my father and mind link him to get the soup for him, I watch him get up and disappear into the kitchen.... "My name is Dwayne!" My father comes back from the kitchen and hands him his soup and sets down what looks like a warm drink. "Thanks!" I watch we watch as he begins eating I then step forward and my movement catches his attention. "Can you tell us why were outside asleep in the snow?" The guy now know as Dwayne looks up at me in middle of a bite and drops his spoon. "Holy shit!" He then looks at David and my father and begins to apologize, we just all laugh at his reaction. "Rose, sweetheart I'm going to go out I'll be back later alright, you guys can handle this right?" David and I just nod and tell him that we can handle this and for him to enjoy his night and watch as he then leaves for a while, I then take a seat on the chair as David takes the opposite across from Dwayne. "Back to the question, why were you outside especially the in winter?" I watch as Dwayne pulls his blanket around himself tighter and sits up straight. " I um, I'm on the run right now, I saw something i shouldn't have, and they have been trying to kill me since then, they burnt my house down nearly killing me in the process, they will kill you all three of you if they find out you helped me." I feel myself start to get very angry at the thought of someone touching my mates even though one is a vampire and can take care of himself along with my other mate who is human but the thought of them and my father being taken from me makes me want to hunt down the threat and kill them.

I then see David snap his eyes to me feeling that I'm on the verge of snapping in a second so he stands up with out a word and walks over to me and picks me up and sitting me in his lap as he sits down I then feel him rub my back soothingly as he ask Dwayne dose he remember what they look like and when was the last time he had seen them to which Dwayne tells us that the last time he seen them was a few days ago and that he knows what they look like, I can tell he is getting tired so we let him lay down and rest and just as we are about to leave the room and let him rest, my father comes back from his hunt. So while Dwayne slept David explains what happened with him and why and what should we do to which my father tells us to keep an eye out and if something happens to kill them before they can try anything once we find out to which we are and we head to our rooms and go to sleep.

Time skip's

When the night hit, I woke up along with david who was holding me in his arms we then got up and went into the shower and got dress. "So, doll face me and Dwayne are going to spend time together tonight while you and your father go and feed alright, you haven't eaten much last night so I want you to get full and then tomorrow you and Dwayne will have most of the night together."

I stand there and think about it for a moment but agreed, I then pull him into a deep passionate kiss and he kisses back with just as much passion and a little more rougher then me but I loved it but sadly I pulled away. "Come on handsome, let's head upstairs." I then turn around and begin walking up the steps of the basement and open it but I feel a smack on my ass to which I let out a surprise yelp I turn around and look at him. "David behave!" He just holds his hands up in surrender with a smirk on his face not saying anything as he walks past me and into the living room... I then walk over to Dwayne and see he was still sleeping I then feel his head and make sure he's not running a fever to which he's not, I then look at David as I tell him to keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't run a fever or get sick and he agrees, I then kiss him goodbye as I head out to go with father to hunt.

David's POV

After I kiss Rose goodbye so she can go and spend time with her father and hunt, I sit in the chair and turn the tv on and sit back and relax and every now and then and then I get up and check on him to make sure he is okay. You see at first I thought this whole sharing a mate would be nothing but trouble and madness, but it doesn't feel like sharing and I already feel as if he is my actual brother and I knew there wouldn't be any problems on my end... I just hope when he will feel the same way. I'm suddenly pulled out of my thoughts as I see him beginning to wake up, he then looks over at me and sees me sitting here and he sits up. "Well look who is awake, did you sleep well?" He responds by giving me a nod. I then begin to tell him that rose and her father went out to spend time together and it will be just me and him for a little while.

Hey guys sorry for the late update and everything, I've been so tired and have no energy plus the storm that happened knock down trees into houses and on power lines and the power lines were rip down and onto house or in the streets near water so everything is just going down even the phones and internet, I'm just glad I wrote some of this out yesterday and some what of last night, but i will continue David's pov in the next chapter but I hope u enjoy it plz vote and comment and let me know what y'all think of this chapter, but also guys plz be safe in this weather!