12> You're trapped forever

Third Person's POV

They kissed furiously showing their desire for each other roaming their hands all over each other's body, jimin sucked on jungkook's wet tongue as saliva dripped down his chin, moving to give a harsh bite on neck making crimson blood appear on the mark.

Jungkook shakily breathed and slowly caressed his hair telling him to go on. Jimin sucked a hickey right where his mole was situated and suddenly squeezed jungkook's biceps making jungkook jolt in his place "J-j..jimin!"

Jimin smirked and pushed jungkook on the bed before hovering over him "Oh bunny boy there's so much more to come~"

Jungkook shivered at the stare jimin gave him before he lowered himself and flicking jungkook's left nipple with his fingers "Jimin!" Jungkook cried out squirming on the bed,

Jimin enjoyed his reaction so much he didn't think twice and not so softly rubbed his both thumbs on his nipples, "J-jimin! Jimin oh jimin- aH~ jimin t-too much!"

Jimin chuckled "I haven't done anything yet bunny boy and already too much? So sensitive my my~" jimin chuckled before going back to sucking the nipples as if they're candies.

Jungkook gripped jimin's hair and squirmed under him "Oh! O-oh jimin you're not- aH~! gonna g-get anything out- nghh~ o-of it!" Jungkook managed to let out between his moaning as jimin kept his sweet torture on until-

- He moved back and slid down his boxers before pushing jungkook's knee down to his shoulder exposing his wet rear to him, smiling to himself he licked a long strap over the clenching on nothing hole. "Hands behind your thighs," jungkook did as told before jimin put his hand around jungkook soft neck, squeezing the neck as hard as he could. He grinned devilishly.

"After this bunny boy, you're trapped forever."

Thump!

Jungkook abruptly stood up panting heavily as he clutched the cloth near his heart before looking beside him to see a peacefully sleeping jimin, jungkook tilted his head as he layed back in his facing jimin who seemed to be in a deep slumber.

Jungkook couldn't believe himself that he was having a wet dream and...of jimin!? Seriously? He mentally groaned not liking whatever is going on right now. He sighed and got up only to hear jimin slowly shifting from his position before he again went back to his dreamland.

Jungkook frowned when he saw wounds on jimin's arms that he probably didn't even cared to patch up. Jungkook looked at bit closer and got started when he noticed one thing,

'How does he...also have that scar? Could it- no no never!' Jungkook shooked his head in denial because no way this man was his minie! "I'm probably just overreacting similar things happen to everyone" he said to himself before had a urge to go outside.

He decided he wanted to start working as he still needed to pay back the loans. Jungkook suddenly slapped himself because...where the hell he was going right now at 3 morning?

Jungkook again flopped back on the bed that made him bounce a bit as a strong arm pulled him closer, "Cold..." jimin mumbled and put his face in the crook of jungkook's neck, humming satisfied with the warmth before his hand autographed made towards his waist resting it there.

Jungkook was flushing totally startled by the approximating of closeness. He tried to push jimin back a bit but jimin slightly growled "Ugh c'mon man you don't own me or some!" Jungkook whined but jimin remained like that unaware of anything he's doing right now.

Jungkook pouted unable to free himself so he put his hands behind jimin and softly play with his hair to organize his thoughts.

He should've been working hard right now with his father and yoong- wait.. HIS FATHER! It was like he was awake as remembered how long it has been since he had seen his father and yoongi! His heart ached at that so with all his might he quickly freed himself from jimin snake like grip as he stormed outside.