9> Just doing you a favour

Third Person's POV

All the while the classes were going on jungkook couldn't keep his calm, ripping his nails anxiously, shaking his legs endlessly, biting his lip till drawing blood as he groaned lowly trying not to catch any unwanted attention.

"Hey kook you alright?" Asked his bench mate as a tired sigh left his dry lips, "Yeah don't worry," jungkook said before wetting his lips and oddly enough he found himself scribbling jimin's name on the blank paper,

He tilted his head as his mind went back to the recent memories with jimin..

How their lips collided with each other, how jimin holds him..firm yet gently, how he once smiled slightly but genuinely towards him, how he gets himself soften his voice whenever jungkook would shed tears.

"Jeon jungkook I acquire your attention towards the broad and not on the blank page."

Jungkook jerked up and muttered a 'sorry sir' before he went sitting, frowning as to why his bench mate was looking at him with raised brows and a slight smirk.

"The hell you're looking at my copy for" jungkook snatched the copy from him only for his eyes to get widened, his bench mate laughed uncontrollably completely failing to suppress his laugh as the professor glared at them.

"2 hours detention after this class"

"The fuck? There is detention in university too? Oh for fuck's sake-"

"You better quiet down if you don't wanna join them"

Jungkook just glared at him before putting his attention back to the drawing he created in one sitting.

"Seems like our little kookie got a crush on mr. Park ~" jungkook scowled at him as he begged himself to not get red which unfortunately he was, ear and face reddening as he slammed closed his notebook cursing at himself.

"Shut up before I choke you to death."

His bench mate chuckled and patted his head "It's alright kook every men and women whether straight or not have a crush on Park jimin,"

"Class you're dismissed" the professor said shortly as the bell rang indicating it's there half time,

"Oh shut it with your bullshits now, I've no crush on the high class brat" jungkook rolled his eyes and mentally patted himself for not stuttering.

"If not, then explain me how the fuck one is supposed draw the other without spending-"

Jungkook left the classroom and to his luck he bumped on one of jay's friends, jake. God not now he grumbled inside as jayhun smirked "So what we have, a jungkook and oh! With a notebook? Such a cliche nerd vibe,"

Jungkook stayed silent and was about to put the notebook in when-

"Uh huh nerdy boy c'mon now, won't you share your secrets with me? Oh, is it a little crush huh~?" Jake mocked and held jungkook's one hand firm, "Jake I swear to god there's nothing but blank pages-"

"Ah as expected!" Jungkook gasped as jake smirked at the reaction "Oh is jeon spending some quality time with the might Park jimin now huh?" Jungkook shooked his head before snatching away the notebook as he frowned "Well, looking for this I suppose?"

Jake smiled devilishly "Attention everyone! Our little Jeon jungkook has been spending some heated nights with our almighty Park Jimin! He is tainted everyone so better stay-"

Jimin looked at him with a poker face and eyes that sent daggers to him. He gasped for breath and thrashed his legs around for relive, "You surely wouldn't mind dying here, would you?" Jimin spoke calmly before lowering himself to his ear "Try to say my name on your tongue again and you're six feet under, understood?" He said as jake glared yet still nodded.