4> No one can ever be him

Third Person's POV

In a lavish room decorated with stucco ceilings and crystal designs on the four walls indicating the richness, there sat a middle aged man wearing an beige attire and a diamond watch shining around in the room,

"Any news further?" A boy quiet young nodded before proceeding, "The drugs and weapons have been successfully transferred to the foreign countries and the northern states of Asia, the disposition of the bodies went neat and clean, the estimated amount from the dealer is said to be €10 million and the spying is going well aswell"

The man had a smug smile on face as he was about to say something- "But, we have a bit of problem" the smile fell and the man frowned now curious about the happenings, "The Park's have caught the weapon disposal red handed and they want to buy it, but there fixed amount is €1 million which is causing a huge loss and-" thump

The sound echoed the room as the young boy fell on the soft mattress holding his cheek, "You were in the guarding area weren't you?" The man said his voice low,

"Y-yes boss" the boy muttered shivering,

The man walked towards the boy and grabbed his chin hardly causing the boy to groan painfully, "Why do you think I've kept such a pretty boy like you for guarding? For you to fight?" The man mocked laughing at his scared face,

"No boy you've got it all wrong, I don't pay you so much amount for your average work but your face, if you aren't able to use it properly then what's the point huh?"

The boy trembled as he tried to back away "I-I apologize for m-my mistake it..it'll never happen again"

The man looked at boy who was visibly trembling, "One thing can make it up, I would pay you thrice the amount I pay you every month" the boy's eyes lit up in hope, 'how dumb' thought the man smiling devilishly.

"W-what is it Boss?" The boy asked innocently with big eyes that made the man think about the past memories, 'no one will ever be him' the man thought before as he caressed the boy's chin.

The man leaned in the ear of the boy, "This" he whispered and roam his hands around the boy's body, "B-BOSS! WHAT IS THIS!" the boy screamed in disgust before jumping off the bed and running towards the door but to his horror the door was locked.

The man still wearing a disgusting smirk walk towards him "Oh my dear yakuza didn't I told you that working in the mafia world may cost you everything"

"Oh how bad I could treat you like him, torture and softly, slowly kill you half and keep you remain alive aswell" the man smiled disgustingly as a sweet memory came in his mind.

A small boy tied up in chains looked at the man who was in his 30s looking at him with disgust, "I-I'm sorry d-"

Crack

A crack was heard as the boy sobbed soundly while trying to protect himself with his small tied hands, the blood flowing from his mouth before the man put his hand around the boy's long neck before slightly tightening the hold making the boy gasp, "Who gave you the audacity to call me that huh?"

"Master I-I'm sorry it won't happen again" the boy looked at the man with glossy bambi eyes that still managed to shine in the darkness, the man bend down to the boy's height before pecking his lips that were still leaking droplets of blood from yesterday's session.

The boy went numb "That's the good boy I like" the man ruffled the boy's hair as the boy whimpered in pain "H-hurts" the man took a handful of the boy's soft brown hair and made him look upwards, the boy this bite his lip to stop the sounds coming further,