5> Money's all that you have

Third Person's POV

Jungkook walked away from the forest only to realize that he did follow that Park Jimin named guy's command, he huffed "W..whatever! I just left because I got annoyed by that guy, huh! Bet he's soon gonna be mute if he keeps that audacity of himself being so h-"

"Woah woah calm down boy who hurt you?" A black curly haird boy dressed in fancy suit asked jungkook whom looked at the man and frowned, 'he looks familiar..' he eyed the suit that definitely didn't belonged in this anywhere clothing stores in this village which gave him a idea that the man must be one of those flithy rich people he sometimes came around,

Just when jungkook was lost in his thoughts the man smirked before chuckling "I know what you're thinking boy, and yes we met again" jungkook blinked as he came back to his senses and glared at him.

"Fuck yourself" jungkook snarled him and backed away when the man ruffled his hair,

"Ah such vulgar language and impulsive behavior you must use to someone who can crush you within seconds? Right, the commoners have no whatsoever manners, excuse me to think you as an exception" the black haired man mocked him before he tossed a gold coin at jungkook,

"Keep it, and oh don't me wrong commoner I'm just trying to help you, judging by the looks of your clothes if not for your average features they would look absolutely hideous!" The man kept taunting as jungkook clenched his jaw,

"Oh..not enough? Alright I can-" thump

A slap but not too hard that it'll hurt him landed on his right cheek as he widened his eyes in shock,

"Keep this pity and disgusting money of yours in your pants! Who the hell do you take me as? Who gives you the audacity to do that!? Oh I assume that money of yours, see here I don't give a shit of who you are but just remember mess with me one more time I will no longer hesitate to choke you, and you know what? You rich flithy people may think they got everything but oh you don't realize, you're so poor that money's all that you have"

Jungkook stormed away and ran somewhere he usually do to calm his anger,

The black haired man stood there with his eyes staring blankly before he let out an amused chuckle, "Oh that boy got some real guts, Interesting.." he sat back in his car before driving to his destination.

.......

Jungkook sat on the ground beneath the tree as he sniffed, yes he might've said those words but he himself knew very well he can't do much except beat someone up and that to when they only get on his nerves way too much.

He has encountered with rich people or atleast higher class than him but no one treated him this way that the black haired man did, "H-he literally threw a gold coin at me a-as if I'm some k-kind of bitch"

Jungkook loved his self respect more than anything, he valued people no matter the class ofcourse he did hated those rich people but if they gained his trust ofcourse he will treat them well, but the way the man or rather boy who seemed to be around his age just threw the gold coin on him as if it was nothing, he can't even imagine how many years he need to work to even think and make a coin of gold and he just threw on him like he was some cheap bitch he was trying to get away with by throwing off some money.

He wiped his tear as he closed his eyes thinking about a moment that was and is still very valuable to him.

Flashback-

A few muffled giggles were heard as the small boy tried his best not to laugh by covering his mouth with his small hands when playing hide and seek,