Metanoia

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This story was requested by A_JinTaellectual
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

{Here is your ektu late birthday gift, apu💜}

Omegaverse

"Are you on your heat?"

Seokjin's hand stopped in mid-air, the doorknob a few inches away from his grasp. He contemplated on whether or not to respond to the question thrown bluntly at him by the alpha that was sprawled on the couch behind him. The omega cursed at himself for not wearing cologne to drown his oozing sweet pheromones.

"Are you?" The words rolled off the alpha's tongue with an underlying sense of dominance which Seokjin hated yet enjoyed so much at the same time.

"Nearly," Seokjin answered curtly, before continuing to twist the doorknob and escape from the madness of pheromones that intoxicated the living area. Only God knew why Jungkook always had to tow that heavenly scented alpha everywhere he went, including his shared dorm with Seokjin.

"Wait."

Seokjin hated how he sub-consciously followed the alpha's order.

Gentle hands were placed on his wide shoulders and he was soon turned around to face the breathtaking view of Kim Taehyung's face. If Seokjin had the courage, he would had asked Taehyung to model for one of his art assignments. That face and well-sculpted body would definitely make Professor Jung give him an A+ with smiley flower faces that his professor liked to gift students who aced the task.

Seokjin's mind was running several scenarios of Taehyung posing for him in a not so quite decent manner when he was enveloped with the dizzying scent of burning wood and spices he could not name. He suddenly felt his body temperature rise and his senses started to sharpen. Gulping, he was about to push Taehyung off when the alpha dipped his face in the junction between Seokjin's neck and right shoulder. His lips landed right on Seokjin's scent gland and began parted to leave hot breaths on that sensitive spot. Before Seokjin could push Taehyung off, a warm, wet muscle started lapping over the omega's scent gland. Seokjin stood there astonished.

Was Taehyung scent marking him?

The thought of Taehyung marking his dominance, his body pressed against his, his overpowering scent caging Seokjin and his tongue licking his scent gland, pushed Seokjin's heat over the edge and the omega let out a needy whine. His mind was so foggy with arousal from having the alpha in such close proximity and his triggered heat that he threw his dignity out of the window and began gliding his hands all over Taehyung.

"Please. . ." Seokjin drawled.

Taehyung paid no heed to the omega's calls until he was pleased with himself. When he pulled away, Seokjin's honey and apple scent was covered by Taehyung's musky scent.

Seokjin was breathing heavily as his heat had officially kicked in. He felt a strange satisfaction under Taehyung's intense gaze and leaned closer to the alpha involuntarily. There was a gleam in Taehyung's eyes and his lips began to curve upwards as the omega inched closer to him.

Who knew what could had happened if Seokjin's eyes did not drift off to Taehyung's exposed collarbones and reality crashed into him at the sight of the glowering red tattoo of broken shards of glass.