"I did i---- Ouch!"

You fell.

"It hurts!" You rubbed your back and went away to his house. "I made it!" You said and they looked at your ragged features.

"Good. Have a rest we'll have another tomorrow"

He pushed you in a pit.

"Have your way up"

He made you blindfold while fight him.

"Enhance your senses!"

You and him play a tag for two days straight.

"Use your brain!"

And after 6 months of playing tag with him. You managed to hide, use the trees to your advantages, sense if he's already there and managed to get away if he caught you.

"We're playing tag!" He said again and you furrowed your brows and you both looked at the forest. "This time, you're the it" he said and vanished.

You looked at the forest again. "It doesn't feel right" you said and ran inside through the tree branches and there you felt a string and saw a flying log on the way to you.

"It hurts!" You said and tried your best to avoid some of it. You managed to but mostly you didn't. "Slow, Little Y/N" he said as you glared at him.

"How can you do this to me. I'm a weak child" you said and he laughed. "Demon will not acknowledge if you're weak or strong, you're just something that they can devour. Now move your ass" he said and vanished again.

"Move my ass? Is that appropriate to tell to someone, eleven years old at that?!" You whispered and jumped up to catch up to him.

You manage to caught up to him and almost touching his back when he vanished to your sight.

"Dirty player!" You screamed and you can hear his booming voice laughing, as if taunting you. "In fight, you should know everything is something that can be use!" He said.

"I will catch you no matter what!" You said and run only to fall into a pit. "Shit" you said. "Tsk tsk tsk. You're not supposed to say something like that" there he appeared on top of the pit.

"Hope you'll fall into one of your traps" you said. Tengen is used to you clapping back to him. You knew that he is somewhat part of a rank in this organization. But you can't help your mouth.

Mother genes, I guess.

A year later.....

Now you caught up to him even with traps. "Caught you" you said as you are hanging up side down to a tree branch and hold his head. He didn't bother to fight. "You're being a ninja like now, Y/N" he said.

"You deserve a break"

You just took your best to take a nap. It's just sleeps that's all you need.

"Now that you managed to train like a ninja. Let's do it swordsmen way. Catch!" He said and threw a covered katana to you.

"I will be teaching you how to wield a sword" he said and there you can see his perfect posture as he tried to show you how.