"Y-y-y-y-you're awake!" Suma said in a surprised voice since she was the one tending you and you just woke up, surprising her due to your gasp. "Water" you requested and she gave you the water that has been staying beside you.

"She's awake!" She yelled alerting them all in the house.

They all went inside the room you're currently in.

You looked at them a girl with a short hair, she feel like a meek mouse. A girl with a blond hair feels like someone who has anger issue and the one with the ponytail feels like feather.

But in all of them, you can feel the authority and that man is clearly strong even without his buff build.

You let the glass down and bowed at them.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay!" You said and straighten your posture. "How old are you, kid?" The blond hair girl asked you. "Ten" you replied and they all had a pity and angered expression. They all looked together and nodded.

"Can you described who attacked you?" Hinatsuru asked gently. If Tengen maybe you'll freak out, if Suma, you'll be weirded out and if Makio, maybe you'll think she is scolding you. Hinatsuru is the best choice to ask you.

"He's a Lord" you replied. "Lord of Demon?!" Tengen asked and you flinched on how his voice boomed. "N-no, Sir. He is considered as Lord by the people who worshipped him" you said now, clearing the misunderstanding.

"Tell me" he ordered. You shut your mouth. "No" you refused. "Why is that? I am clearly capable of killing demon" he raised a brow.

"I want him to be killed by my own hands" you replied and they all felt goosebumps seeing such determination to a child of a mere 10 years old.

'A child like her shouldn't be thinking about something like this' Makio thought.

'Demons are really cruel. How can they make a child bear something like this?!' Hinatsuru gritted her teeth.

Tengen is moved by your determination.

"Do you know what is you're saying, my child" he asked, familiar endearment making you froze. "Mom" you said and tears fall out of your eyes without you knowing while you tried your best to stop it.

"Why wouldn't it stop?!" Your frustration can be easily seen as you wiped your face harshly. Suma stopped your hands. "You can cry all you want, dear" she smiled, warmly.

There, you bursted crying like how should a ten years old would and should.

"Mom! He ate my Mom. He's so cruel!!! I hate him. I hate all of his kinds. I swear to my mother's soul, I will kill every last of them even if it will cost my life!"

You started rambling.

"Shush, shush" Suma tapped your back as you cried, herself even is crying.

It sounded sad, angry and hate all at the same time. Tengen looked at your state.

'How pitiful'

He went out. He hates it. He hates how a child like you is crying when you should be enjoying the things can offer around you.

They let you stay in their place for how many long you like.

There you helped them with their chores and everything you can but they stop you. Suma taught you about cleaning clothes. Hinatsuru taught you mostly kitchen works and Makio taught you how be sneaky if you are buying something.

Tengen taught you some basic martial arts. "Even if it's not demon. You still have to know how to stand up for yourself" he said and you nodded. "Yes, Sir!" You replied.

And there the three wives are also helping you how to fight.

By the age of 11 you are now clearly far from what your situation 1 year past.

You also noticed how Tengen is going out and in. He's gonna be out for how many days or even it takes month then going back to take some short break. Sometimes he take one or two or even all of his wives for his going out things.

You're just as same as before.

You saw some little books in this house and you read them. There you knew about them.

Demon Slayer Corps.

Their numbers are around few hundreds. It is an organization that is NOT acknowledged by the government. However, they still exist and continue to kill demons.

Nobody knows who's leading this band of demon hunters. It still shrouded in mystery.

The Demon Hunter fight the demons with their mortal flesh and blood. Due to them being human, their injuries recover slow and lost limbs will never regrow.

Even so, they still fights demons for humanity.

Demons.

Their main source of food is human, they kill humans and consume their flesh. Where they were first born or where they came from is still unknown.

They have powerful physical abilities and even when injured, they are able to immediately heal themselves. Body parts hacked off will still have some sort of connection and they are able to grow completely new arms and legs.

There also exist demons that have the incredible ability to change their body structures. If one does not use the blade of special quality, even after chopping the demons head off the demon will not die.

The demons vital is neck, but using a normal blade to chop off their neck cannot kill them. The blade that the demon team member use is forged from a special steel, the name of the blade is NICHIRIN BLADE.

"I see you've come to know them" Tengen voice filled your ears. "Yes, Sir" you replied. "What can you say?" Tengen asked. "You're asking for my opinion?" You asked back and he sat down ushering you to say your words.

"I think that it is very unfair. Human should be sleeping at night but they can't because that's the time where the demons are active. Humans have to adjust just for them. Humans can't regenerate. Humans who can fight them is small in number but demons attack everyone"

"Splendid words. Now after knowing that, do you still wish to kill that demon who killed your mother?" He challenged you and you gulped.

'If I wouldn't, who would avenge my mother?!'

You closed your eyes and asked.

"What should I do mother?"

"I'm sorry, my child. I should've listen to you. It's not your fault. It has never been your fault. Do what your heart wants"

Then you went back at facing Tengen.

"What my heart wants?" You asked yourself as Tengen patiently waited for you answer.

"I want him to taste my wrath from the tip of his hair to the tip of his toenails. I wish to be a Demon Slayer!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

And the action will begin.

Will you survive Tengen's Training?

A. Hell, yeah!

B. It was hell!