Introducing Paradigms and Chaosbringers

Another filler chapter to bring in a couple of new groups.

Yes, I know, the theater is already filled with many people that have not talked in a while.

Can't help it.

Don't own the art or video. They belong to their respective creators.

Enjoy!

"Patchouli Oil, Entitlement, Poster Board Glue, Smooth Hands!? HIPPIES!"

Evolto suddenly shouted out loud.

(Here you go, Evo. Don't  know if it's just age that makes it hard for me to understand the joke. Or if it has to do with something that makes sense with it. I just laugh because the speaker is dramatic which makes it hilarious.)

...

*Cricket noises*

"What the fuck!?"

Someone shouted.

"Well now."

Zero had his hands behind his head as he seemed to be thinking about something.

"Things are fixing to be getting more interesting."

???

The audience looked confused.

"Ethan." He suddenly spoke up. "Grace."

Ethan and Grace (PV) looked at him.

"I'm going to be bringing in a blast from your past."

???

"Eh?"

Ethan blinked.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Basically, Seraphim (the one whose megaverse you guys come from) decided it was time for a family reunion and for the new generation to meet the old generation."

"What do you mean?"

Rachel spoke up.

"There are so many possibilities in our line of work."

Zero spoke up.

"Where things are not as they seem. Where things happen differently than what the eye can see. Where one choice makes all the difference."

"...Their names?"

Henry Lazarus asked.

"I do believe you guys know them."

Zero smirk.

"The Paradigms."

!!?

"WHAT?!" "EH?!" "HOLD ON!" "SERIOUSLY?!"

The Vanguardians, Grace, and the Chaosbringers shouted in a mixture of shock, surprise, annoyance, happiness, and several other emotions.

"Dad...is alive?"

Grace (PV) asked in surprise.

"Yep!" Zero nodded. "Yahweh-God."

He quickly explained as he noticed some were confused by the name.

"Decided that just like with you guys, that they deserve a second chance at life and where teleported to another world."

"Where?"