Power Rangers - Kaiju Girls Part 4

Don't own the art. They belong to their respective creators.

Enjoy!

"Now."

Zero spoke up.

"Let's see what the outcome of that little fight was, shall we?"

Before they could say anything.

He started the next viewing.

It has been one week, since the existence of the Power Rangers and the world was still in pandemonium over that reveal.

"How am I not surprised?"

Ch'en deadpanned.

"Well...considering that they are a tv show in that world, which is mostly normal with a side of Kaiju. Of course, people are going to go crazy over the realization that their world is more unique than they thought."

Tsukuyomi said.

"True."

Ch'en had to concede to that statement.

News reporters and journalists were eating it up like crazy as the media repeatedly showed the fight between Kiryu and Dragonzord from the week before.

"They act like they've never giant monster fights."

Ventus sweatdropped.

"Well...think of it like this, Ven." Terra spoke up. "While they're use to Godzilla and her fellow Kaiju. They have become normal, more or less, and are kind of a part of their lives now."

"So, it's no surprise that whenever they fight and destroy, people continue on with their lives."

"But in this case." Aqua took over. "The situation has changed dramatically. Now, not only do creatures of legend exist, but so does a legend that was thought to have been only in a tv show exists now."

"To them, that is astonishing and incredible."

"The existence of the Power Rangers is basically a whole other ballgame." Ienzo spoke up. "It never occurred to them that the possibility of the Power Rangers existing in real life was shocking. To them, an existence like the Power Rangers is even more intoxicating than the witnessing a Kaiju fight."

"Oh..."

Ventus got it.

The Kaiju Girls did not know whether or not to be insulted.

The Kamen Rider gang just quietly laughed.

"And it also opens up the possibility that other shows thought to be fiction MIGHT be real."

Ienzo added.

'...'

Well...he wasn't wrong there.

The creators (or companies that own the series) of Power Rangers (America) and its parent series (From what I know, Power Rangers reuses a lot of material from this series) Super Sentai (Japan) were hounded relentlessly by news media from around the world about this stunning revelation.

"Poor guys."

RODK Issei sweatdropped.

"That can't have been a pleasant experience."

"With something as reality breaking as that?" Malty said. "They were probably questioning reality as well."

"Probably were thinking whether or not they were dreaming."

Raynare added.

"That." Tony Stark decided to speak up. "Or they were mad that they never thought of actually making real life Power Rangers/Super Sentai fighters before."