Chapter 13. Encounter at Wellington.

Jennifer and Susan were in different parts of Wellington. They both were walking through the streets, causing damage in their path. Both Jennifer and Susan were punching holes into the roofs of buildings and tearing some buildings apart. Lisa who was riding in Jennifer's shirt pocket was shouting down at the people. The entire city of Wellington was in a panic. Garry then a giant man was close to the outskirts of the city and he was at a large Tool Store, he was tearing it apart. Garry had ripped part of the roof off and he was destroying the store. People were running out of the store and cars were leaving the parking lot. Garry had entered the store and as he did he stepped and went through the wall. Garry was growling and walking through the store stepping on stuff in his path. People were running through the store screaming and shouting.

In anouther part of the city Susan had entered a residential area and her 72-foot form was above the trees in the area. Susan was shouting down at the people running through the streets. Susan just stepped on a few houses crushing anything under her feet. Susan did not care if there was anyone or anything under her feet. Susan was also tearing roofs off houses and she was throwing them across the city. Now as Susan was doing this she was laughing. Susan then looked across the city toward where Garry was and she then headed to where he was. Susan was walking through the city and as she did she was stepping onto stuff in her path. People were moving out of her way.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU PUNY MORONS!! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ON YOUR KNEES OR BOWING WHEN IN MY PRESENCE SINCE I AM A GODDESS."

Now Jennifer had entered the downtown area of Wellington and was now walking through the area and as she was Lisa was shouting down at the people from Jennifer's shirt pocket. People were running through the streets screaming and shouting. People in the tall buildings were all watching Jennifer. Most of the tall buildings were taller than Jennifer. Jennifer saw a coffee shop just ahead and she took a few steps she squatted down and making a fist punched her fist through the roof. As she did the sound was heard a few blocks away and her right hand went through the roof. She then began to move her hand back and forth just knocking everything over inside the coffee shop. She did not grab anything, all she did was knock everything over destroying everything inside.

Now as her hand came through the roof people inside went running out as best as they could. Some were hit by her hand and they were thrown against the wall or across the room by her hand. Jennifer pulled her hand out and she straightened up. Now Susan had reached the area where Garry was and she was standing outside the wrecked store. Susan laughed as she was watching Garry destroying the store. Garry was now throwing stuff like an angry 2-year-old throwing a tantrum and as he did this Susan stood there laughing. In the downtown part, Jennifer had now entered the large park the city had and as she entered the park her 72-foot form was above the trees. Looking down she saw people running away from her and Lisa in her pocket was laughing. Then Jennifer and Lisa heard a young woman's voice as it thundered across the city of Wellington as it came from above. The voice was thunderous and people as they heard it looked up and around and so did Jennifer and Lisa in her pocket. The voice thundered,

"I AM A GIANT."

It was Tamara Sherring and as she spoke she entered the city limits of Wellington. Now both Susan and Garry were right close to where Tamara was and when Tamara spoke Susan looked in the direction of Tamara and as she did she let out a scream. Garry too heard Tamara and he looked up. Tamara sherring entered the area and she saw Susan just off to her left just up ahead she entered the large parking lot of the large store that Garry had managed to destroy. Both Susan and Garry stood there looking up at Tamara who just towered way above them. Garry could feel the ground under his feet trembling as Tamara was walking. Tamara stopped and she looked down at Susan and then at Garry. Now even though Susan was 72 feet tall, she had to crank her head as she looked up at Tamara. The top of Susan's head barely reached Tamara's knees. Jennifer from the downtown area was now looking across the city and as she did she saw Tamara over the buildings as she stood there.