Chapter 10. Action in Coaldon.

Tamara Sherring then headed through the city of Coaldon and as she did the ground around her shook with each step she took. As Tamara was walking through the city her massive form just towered over the buildings. Down below in the streets, people were running screaming and shouting. Some people were taking pictures, some were up against the side of the buildings on the sidewalks. Tamara was heading towards the downtown part of the city.

Kevin stood up there on her right shoulder and as he looked out across his home city he was seeing it from a real Giantess point of view. Kevin looked towards the tall office tower that he saw in the distance. He shouted joy as loud as he could.

Watching from the conference room on the 16 floors of the office tower Melissa, Becky, Zoey and Carl and now a few others were watching looking over the city watching Tamara coming towards their place of work. It sure was a sight to see. Melissa as she was standing there began to scream at the top of her lungs. Becky grabbed Melissa by the hand and gave her a nudge and pulled Melissa from the window as she did the people in the conference room began to feel the building moving. As Tamara came near the building the tall building began to sway.

Becky said, "Melissa we need to get out of here fast now let's go."

As Tamara neared the tall office tower Kevin was standing there on her right shoulder and he saw the office tower. He saw the large conference room on the top floor, it was easily seen as it had several large curved windows and he saw that people were standing there.

Kevin spoke, "TAMARA, THERE IS THE AREA WHERE MELISSA WORKS AT, THAT'S THE CONFERENCE ROOM THERE WHERE THOSE LARGE WINDOWS ARE."

Tamara replied, "I see them, Kevin. I will deal with this Melissa Anderson."

As Tamara spoke, her thunderous voice was heard through the downtown part of the city and beyond. It was attended by everyone in the building. When Melissa heard her name she stopped, she was trembling and she turned and as she did a large shadow was cast into the large conference room as Tamara arrived. The entire building trembled and some of the people moved back except for Carl. Tamara leaned in and as she did her gigantic face appeared. Now Melissa and Becky were towards the back of the conference room and as they looked out they saw that Tamara's face had taken up most of the view. Tamara then brought her face up close and as she did her face covered the windows and now she was looking in with her eyes right up close to the windows. Now Kevin told Tamara what Melissa wears most of the time. Tamara looking in saw Melissa as she stood there close to the back wall.

Tamara then spoke, "There you are Melissa. I see you, now come to me you bitch. I will roll you up like a used kleenex."

As Tamara spoke her thunderous voice just rattled the windows and Carl and Jessica who were standing right up against the large windows had to plug their ears. Tamara pulled her face back and then Carl and Jessica saw her right hand coming towards the building and they both went running to the side as Tamara's large fingers crashed through the large windows. The sound was heard for several blocks and down below people began to scream. Tamara's hand went right through the large windows as if through the tissue paper. Her hand was scraping the roof and the floor and her gigantic fingers just knocked over the large wooden conference table the table came apart and charts went flying as Tamara reached in with her right hand. Tamara then moved her hand so that her palm was facing downwards and the back of her hand upwards. She then moved her hand towards Melissa.

Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs, "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU BITCH. WHY ARE YOU AFTER ME, WHAT DID KEVIN TELL YOU TO GET YOU TO HURT ME? I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME"