Chapter 5. The hiding partner.

Lee Anne ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek and she looked up Tamara's back to her head. She then saw Tamara put her head down for a rest. Lee Anne stood there on Tamara's right bum cheek. She was so excited that Tamara was letting her spend time on her booty. She then sent a text to her partner Linda telling her to come to Martin Lutz's place as fast as she can. Linda replied a few seconds later, and Lee Anne gave her the directions. Lee Anne told her about Tamara which Linda did not believe. Well Tamara happened to fall asleep, and Martin had gone into the house to make something to eat and he also decided to watch some TV.

Linda slowed down and she turned onto the gravel road and headed up the long gravel road. Martin's place was a good 4 miles from the highway and as Linda was driving up the gravel road, she noticed up ahead in the distance something large there in the field. Linda was a mile away and she slowed down, she stopped the car, and she got out. Linda was shocked and in disbelief at what she was seeing.

 She said, "Oh my gosh!! Lee Anne was right, oh gosh Tamara is a freaking giant." 

 She then sent a text to Lee Anne telling her where she was. Lee Anne replied telling her to come and head to Tamara. Linda then went down into the ditch and climbed the fence and began to run towards Tamara. Linda was approaching Tamara from her feet. As she was running towards Tamara, Tamara was getting larger and larger. Linda as she was running towards Tamara happened to see her partner up on Tamara.

Lee Anne looking down Tamara's massive thighs saw Linda there in the large field. Lee Anne saw her partner as she was now running towards Tamara. Linda was now only a few hundred feet from Tamara's feet and she saw that Tamara had on her light brown slip on as she was lying there on her stomach. Linda ran up to Tamara's right foot and Lee Anne was now running down Tamara's right bum cheek she then ran down Tamara's right thigh past Tamara's knees onto Tamara's right leg.

 Lee Anne seeing Linda said, "Linda climb up oh gosh you have to see this."

Linda began to climb up Tamara's right leg and as she was almost up Lee Anne gave her a hand and she pulled her up. Linda then looked up Tamara's leg up Tamara's thigh all the way to her bum. She was unable to see Tamara's head as Tamara's voluptuous bum was blocking the view.

Linda said, "Oh my gosh Lee Anne you were right, oh gosh she is huge. What are you doing here on her? Does she know you are on her?"

Lee Anne replied, "Yes she does, she brought me out here to Martin's place and she let me play on her booty, oh gosh you have to see this." 

 Lee Anne grabbed Linda by the hand, and she headed up Tamara's leg and Linda followed. They went up Tamara's right thigh and Linda stopped as she looked up Tamara's right thigh at her massive bum. Linda just stood there a good 40 feet below Tamara's bum. Linda could see just how tight Tamara's skin-tight soft jeggings were on her. Lee Anne ran up ahead, "Linda come up here you have to see this, hurry up." Lee Anne reached Tamara's right bum cheek and she began to run up onto it and Linda ran and she too ran up Tamara's right bum cheek. It was like going up a hill.

Linda ran up onto Tamara's right bum cheek and she ran to Lee Anne who was standing there. Linda looked up Tamara's back all the way to her head and saw that Tamara had her head down. Tamara was resting her head on her arms which she had folded. Linda saw Tamara's blonde hair hang down her back past her neck. Linda then looked across Tamara's bum which to her was a good 47 feet wide.

 Lee Anne said, "So what do you think?" Linda replied, "Oh gosh, I am excited. But she is not a lesbian."

Lee Anne replied, "Who cares. We are the only lesbians on the planet that are on the voluptuous bum of a giant attractive girl who has shape. Come look at this."

Lee Anne headed towards Tamara's bum cleavage, and she stopped at the slope and Linda followed her.  

Tamara Sherring in her soft skin tight jeggings

  Lee Anne stood there on the right slope of Tamara's bum just before her massive bum cleavage and Linda stopped there next to her partner.

  "Oh my gosh," said Linda. "Oh gosh just look at the skin-tight jeggings she has on are so tight on her that it just cuts into and look at how it parts her massive bum cheeks. These jeggings are so tight on her."

Linda just stood there looking down at Tamara's massive voluptuous bum cleavage which to her was just so massive. 

 Lee Anne replied, "Would you like to join me in there?" 

Linda looked over at Lee Anne and said, "You mean down there between Tamara's bum cheeks?"

Lee Anne replied, "Yes down in there, watch this." 

 Lee Anne then slid down the slope and as she did, she slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks disappearing from view. Linda saw her partner disappear and a few seconds later Lee Anne popped out. She waved to Linda who also sat down, and she slid down the slope into Tamara's massive bum cleavage.

Linda slid down between Tamara's massive bum cheeks and Lee Anne had her cell out she was using the flash as a flashlight. Linda took out her cell too and she and her partner were both between the bum cheeks of Tamara Sherring. 

 Linda wiggled in there and she gave a shout and said, "Oh gosh this is so exciting. Tamara Sherring is a Goddess." 

Lee Anne replied, "It is such a turn-on." 

 Linda nodded. Lee Anne then went deeper down into Tamara's bum cleavage and Linda followed. Tamara's cheeks had enveloped them both. They both wiggled in there with all their might. The skin-tight soft jeggings Tamara had on were soft and smooth so both girls felt comfortable in there. Both girls also just liked the smell. Both Lee Anne and Linda wiggled there deep between Tamara's bum cheeks and they both shouted for joy. Their screams of joy were muffled by Tamara's bum cheeks.  

   Both Linda and Lee Anne kissed and hugged each other there between Tamara's bum cheeks, the walls of Tamara's bum cheeks sandwiched them together. Linda sat up and she turned and faced and snuggled against the right wall of Tamara's bum cheek and she said, 

"Oh gosh Lee Anne this is so awesome. Just think we are the first lesbians on the planet between the bum cheeks of a giant girl a girl we both find attractive."

Lee Anne replied, "Yeah just imagine what we could do if we could live on Tamara." 

Linda then began to crawl up and she came out and went up the slope of Tamara's right bum cheek and she was followed by Lee Anne. Linda walked several feet, and she stood there on Tamara's right bum cheek with Lee Anne next to her, and both girls stood there looking up at Tamara's back. Tamara was still asleep.