Chapter 6. The ride of lifetime

Linda and Lee Anne stood next to each other as they both looked up at Tamara's back and they saw that her head was still down being asleep. Linda then headed back towards Tamara's bum cleavage and she stood there at the slope of Tamara's bum cleavage. Linda looked up and down Tamara's massive bum cleavage.

 Lee Anne was right beside her and Linda was excited she said, "I'm getting a better and longer look and oh my gosh. Just look at her skin-tight jeggings just parts her massive bum cheeks. To us her bum cleavage looks like a deep valley, oh gosh just look at how the skin-tight jeggings cut into and part Tamara's bum cheeks. A person could get lost in there and even live in there."

Lee Anne replied, "You are right and it would be great but Tamara won't let us. Tamara lets her man be there and her man Martin just loves it there between her bum cheeks." Linda replied, "I don't blame him."

Linda took a step forwards.

Both Linda and Lee Anne looked so small there on Tamara's right bum cheek as they stood there. Both girls were talking with each other and then they heard a noise. They stopped talking. Tamara opened her eyes and she lifted her head as she did both Linda and Lee Anne held onto each other and they watched as Tamara lifted her head and they watched as Tamara began to turn her head to the right.

 Lee Anne said quietly, "Linda now you must hide before she sees you." 

 Linda sat down and she quickly slid down the slope of Tamara's right bum cheek she slid down between Tamara's bum cheeks and she disappeared from view. Lee Anne quickly moved away from Tamara's bum cleavage. Tamara turned her head to her right and she looked back and out of the corner of her eye she saw Lee Anne standing there on her right bum cheek.

 Tamara spoke, "Lee Anne there you are. Now come up here to my right shoulder. I'm going to get up and take you back to Calridge. Martin comes out we are heading out." 

 Lee Anne headed up towards Tamara's right shoulder.

Lee Anne reached Tamara's right shoulder and she let Tamara know Martin came out of the house Tamara just grabbed him with her right thumb and forefinger and she just put him onto her left shoulder. Tamara then began to get up and as she did both Martin and Lee Anne held on as Tamara stood up. Linda was there between Tamara's bum cheeks, and she sure felt Tamara stand up. Linda looked around and she saw a teeny bit of light coming in from the crack and she moved towards it. Linda was careful so as not to get Tamara's attention. Linda as she looked down could see the ground way down below. Tamara then began to walk and she left Martin's place. Tamara then headed across the countryside to Calridge.

Linda let out a shout, "OH GOSH OH HECK OH MY GOSH."

As Tamara Sherring was walking she had a booty bounce. Tamara's bum cheeks and thighs just jiggled with each step she took and each movement she made. Linda as she was sandwiched between Tamara's bum cheeks was feeling the massive jiggly and booty bounce. Linda took out her cell and she was about to call Lee Anne when she accidentally dropped her cell she watched as her cell fell and it bounced from one cheek to the next and her cell fell out from between Tamara's bum cheeks and it fell way to the ground. Linda decided to crawl deep into Tamara's bum cleavage so she began to climb. This was hard as Tamara's booty bounce and massive jiggle made everything shake. Linda however managed to climb deeper.

Lee Anne was sitting way up on Tamara's right shoulder and she texted her lover but she had no clue that Linda had dropped her cell. 

 Tamara then said, "Well Lee Anne. Hope you had fun and now you can tell all your friends about your experience."

Lee Anne replied, "I sure will and thank you for the experience." 

Tamara replied, "You're welcome. I will drop you off at your place alright."

Lee Anne replied, "Sure thing." 

Lee Anne checked her cell and no reply.

Deep between Tamara's bum cheeks, Linda was sure feeling the massive booty bounce and the jiggly of Tamara's bum cheeks Linda was also taking in the smell of the residual odour and she could not contain herself. She began to claw and punch at the walls of Tamara's bum cheeks and she began to shout at the top of her lungs. Linda's shouts and screams were muffled by Tamara's voluptuous jiggly bum cheeks. Tamara continued her walk back to Calridge.

 Linda screamed and shouted, "TAMARA SHERRING YOU FREAKING GIANT YOU GODDESS. YOU ONE TRUE GODDESS TAMARA SHERRING OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU ONE TRUE GODDESS OH GOSH TAMARA SHERRING YOU GIANT TAMARA SHERRING."

Linda was just shouting whatever came to her mind and as she was shouting in there no one heard her no one knew where she was except her lover Lee Anne and there was nothing Lee Anne could do about it.

   Tamara Sherring then let a thunderous fart rip as she was walking. Deep between her bum cheeks, Linda was still shouting and when Tamara let the fart rip Tamara's thunderous fart silenced the shouts of Linda. Linda sure felt the powerful gale force fart wind and she sure heard Tamara's thunderous fart which to her was a deafening sound a sound so loud that it shook her to the core. The sound of Tamara's thunderous fart there between her bum cheeks was to Linda louder then a loud crash of thunder. The fart lasted a few seconds and Linda was just shaken to the core, she smelt, felt, and heard the massive thunderous fart. Linda screamed, "TAMARA SHERRING" at the top of her lungs but it seemed like no voice came from her mouth as the sound of Tamara's thunderous fart silenced Linda's scream. Linda passed out there between Tamara's bum cheeks.

Martin let out a shout of joy as he just loved Tamara's thunderous farts.

 Tamara said, "My tiny Martin, you so love my thunderous farts. Oh, Martin when we get home you can spend time between my bum cheeks. Oh, look Lee Anne we are almost at Calridge." 

 Tamara then made a slight detour and headed towards Lee Anne's place. Lee Anne's new home was in new development and the new area was just on the outskirts of Calridge and Tamara headed towards it. Tamara reached the city and she entered it and she walked a block and she saw Lee Anne's place. Tamara grabbed Lee Anne with her left thumb and forefinger and she lowered Lee Anne down to the ground. Tamara then took a step and she headed away from Calridge back to Martin's place.