Chapter 11. Martin has fun with Tamara.

Tamara headed away from the city of Coaldon, and as Tamara left the city of Coaldon she picked up her walking speed and Martin felt the air current increase, and Tamara was now heading away from Coaldon.  

  Tamara spoke, "Hey Martin lets head away from here."

Martin spoke, "HEY TAMARA, WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO?"

Tamara replied, "I thought, I would head deep into the mountains, I know a spot where there is a small clearing and no roads there. Thought I would go there with you for a while."

Martin replied, "YEAH, SOUNDS GOOD."

As Martin looked ahead and down, he saw that Tamara was still walking along the right side of the 4-lane highway and he saw that Tamara's walking speed was faster than the speed of the vehicles on the highway. He also noticed that the vehicles were no longer speeding away from her. He figured it was that since Tamara had become a 280-foot Giant, she did not hurt or threaten anyone so he figured that people were getting used to her being a Giant. Martin was curious about how the people down below felt. Ever since Tamara had become a Giant, he has been up there on her shoulder.

Martin spoke, "HEY TAMARA, I WAS WONDERING HOW AND WHAT THE PEOPLE DOWN BELOW FEEL WHEN YOU WALK PAST THEM?"

Tamara replied, "Well, let's find out. How about I stop a vehicle and see if they will give you a ride, and then you can have an experience? Look, let's do it up there at that junction. That secondary highway leads to Clear Springs that small city."

Tamara nearing the junction slowed down and stopped she took a few steps down the side of the secondary highway and stopped. Tamara was a good 100 feet from the secondary highway. She looked to her right and in the distance, she saw the city of Clear Waters. Clear Waters was 10 miles down the highway, and Clear Waters was a small city with a population of 45 280. The city had only 3 tall buildings, every 8 stories. Tamara then looked down and saw that a red SUV slowed down and turned onto the secondary highway she saw it coming down the highway and she held out her right hand and she squatted down.

Tamara spoke, "Hey, you in the red SUV, please stop."

Well the red SUV came to a stop and as it did Tamara reached down and she grabbed it with her right thumb and fore and middle finger she lifted the SUV into the air and held out her left hand palm up putting the red SUV onto her left palm. With the SUV resting in her palm she lifted her left hand closer to her face. Looking at the SUV Tamara saw a person in the front and she saw movement in the back. Just then the driver got out, it was a woman and she shouted up.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? ARE YOU GOING TO HURT US? PLEASE DON'T HURT US!"

Tamara replied, "I am not going to hurt you. I would like to ask you for a favour."

The woman shouted, "WHAT IS THE FAVOR?"

Tamara spoke, "I am Tamara Sherring and this guy up here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend Martin."

The woman looking up saw a man standing there on Tamara's left shoulder and as he stood there he was so small there next to Tamara's head.

The woman shouted, "MY NAME IS BETTY AND MY TWO KIDS ARE IN THE SUV, KYLE AND CASSIE, NICE TO MEET YOU TAMARA AND MARTIN."

Tamara spoke, "Betty are you heading home to Clear Waters?"

Betty replied, "YES I AM."