23. Cry

Hoseok slowly walked into the room after Y/N had disappeared from his sight. His landed on a frozen Hyunia.

The two didn't know what to say as they both just stared at one another. An uncomfortable silence filling the room.

"T-tell me it isn't true..." He said in a broken tone as he just stared at her with tears beginning to fill his eyes.

Hyunia just stayed silent as she stared at him. She didn't know what to say but what she did know was that she was going to get Y/N back for ruining this for her.

"FXCKING TELL ME THAT YOU DID NOT TRY TO KILL MY WIFE!" He yelled making her flinch.

"I-I d-didn't Hoseok... y-you... you know me..." She said but Hoseok couldn't find it in his heart to believe her.

Her mannerisms told him that she was lying. Throughout these years that Y/N had been gone the two had actually gotten close to a certain degree. So he definitely knew when she was lying.

"I also know you well enough to know that you are fxcking lying to me!" He yelled again and walked toward her until he stood infront of her with furious eyes.

"Hoseok I'm not... I would n-" she started but he cut her off.

"SHUT UP... I FXCKING HEARD EVERYTHING! YOU TRIED TO KILL HER BUT WHY?! WHY?! SHE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!" He yelled but this time something snapped in her and she stared back at him with the same furious eyes.

"BECAUSE SHE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME! WHAT KIND OF BEST FRIEND DOES THAT?! I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU BUT SHE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME! YOU WERE MINE!!" She yelled back at him making him stare at her with confusion.

"What the hell are you talking about Hyunia? I was never yours. I'm not anybody's." Hoseok said.

"From the moment I first saw you in high school I fell in love with you but she took you away from me. She should have known that I was in love with you. She deserved what she got and she should have died." Hyunia responded with tears in her eyes.

Hoseok looked at her as if she had gone crazy. What the hell was she on about. Had he somehow given her false hope back then?

"Hyunia, Y/N and I fell in love with each other way before you came to that school. What even made you think that I would possibly love you back?" He asked trying to understand what he could have possibly done wrong.

"But you were so nice to me... you did like me back!" She exclaimed.

"I was nice to everyone Hyunia! How could you do this?! You knew how much I loved Y/N but you turned me against her!" He spat out as his own tears began to fall.

It felt like his heart was being ripped out. He had hated his wife for no reason. He had kept his daughters away from her for no reason.

"Get out..." He said in a low voice.

"Hoseok no... none of that matters now. I love you and you will soon love me... please believe I did this so that we could live happily... just forget about her." Hyunia cried as she knelt before him.

"I SAID GET OUT!" He yelled and pulled her up by her hear making her winch.

"HOSEOK PLEASE!" She begged but he began to drag her out until he threw her out of his office.

She immediately fell to the ground but he coukd not find it in himself to care in the slightest as he slammed the door shut and locked it.

He soon pressed his back against it before he let the sorrow filled sobs leave his mouth. His heart hurting like it had never done before.

If only he had not left that day then maybe none of this would have ever happed. His family would be complete and never have suffered this way.

"W-why did I believe you?" He asked as he cried into his hands.