10. Memories

*Taehyung*

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I yelled as I saw the scene infront of me.

All I wanted to do was to come see my beautiful nieces but I just had to see this disgusting thing happening in front of me.

Hoseok was in Hyunia's arms as she clung onto him as if her life depended on it. Neither of them even bothered to move from their position making me want to gag. On top of that the whole living room was trashed.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" I yelled once again but the two infront of me did not seem fazed by my outburst.

"Your sister is back." Hyunia blankly replied as Hoseok dug his face deeper into his neck.

My eyes widened at her words and his action and I also felt a chill ran down my spine.

"What did you just say?" I asked but none of them said a thing as they continued to hold each other.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I yelled this time and walked up to the pair.

This time my actions seemed to get Hoseok to move away from the witch.

"You heard her. Your damned sister is back after so many years. We saw her today." I felt like cold water had just been splashed on me as I looked at him.

"Y-Y/N is b-back?" I whispered as tears began accumulating in my eyes.

"Where is she? Why didn't you bring her back with you?" I asked as I finally let the tears fall.

"How the hell would I know and why would I bring her back here? The day she left she stopped being my wife and the mother of my children. I don't know why you are even happy because she left you too." He answered while looking at me plainly.

"I TOLD YOU THAT MY SISTER WOULD NEVER DO THAT!... Hoseok Hyung I love and respect you but you are really stupid for not seeing this." I said and shook my head.

"How the hell am I stupid? Your sister left me and I am the one who is stupid? On top of that she even behaved like she did not know me. Taehyung you really need to open your eyes and see that your sister is not a good person." He spat out harshly.

I sighed as I saw that I was not going to get anywhere with this. The only way I was going to prove that I was right was by finding my sister to find out what had happened all those years ago.

As my thoughts clouded my mind my eyes trailed down to hyung's face and that's when I realised that he had a bruise on it.

"Hyung what happened to your face?" I asked and immediately received a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know? Well let's see here. Your oh so angelic sister had her new boy toy with her today and he fought me because I slapped her." He responded with fake amusement filling his voice.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I yelled and held myself back before I could kill him.

"Well what did you expect me to do? Did you think that I would sit down with her and have a cup of tea? Well hell no. She got what she deserved." He said bluntly making my blood boil.

Before I could even stop myself I had already punched him in the face.

"That's what you get for hurting my sister... And you can come and find me when you finally see that my sister is innocent in all of this!" I spat out and marched out of his house without looking back.

*Hoseok*

I held my face as I watched Taehyung walk out of my house in a fit of rage. He really couldn't understand that his sister was the bad person in this story.

"Seokie are you okay?" Hyunia's voice brought me back to reality and I could not help feeling annoyance creep up on me.

She came to touch my cheek but I moved back. A look of hurt flashed through her eyes but I could not find myself to care at the moment. She never got the message.

"Um... Hyunia could you please leave me alone. I need some time to myself to try and figure things out." I asked politely.

Instead of answering she just nodded her head and walked out of the house. Once I was alone I looked around at the mess I had made and instantly my mind went back to what had happened earlier.

My eyes immediately filled up with tears once more. Why did she have to leave when we could have been such a happy family with our daughters? Why was she back after all these years had passed? And why did she have to pretend not to know me?

None of this made any sense to me. I loved her so much but it seemed not to be enough for her.

My feet slowly dragged to a room I had not been to in years. Our bedroom... My hand reached to the door knob and I slowly opened the door.

Everything was covered by layers of dust but that did not make this place any less special. I walked up to the bed and sat on it. Beside me was an old picture.

It was a picture of the day Y/N and I had married. We both had such huge grins on our face. Nothing could take them away... But who knew that things would turn out like this.

Why did she have to leave?

"J-just why did you leave Y/N?" I whispered as I began to silently cry.

My heart felt so heavy. No matter how much I tried to stop loving her I just couldn't. At one point she was my everything and that love just couldn't turn into nothing.

"Why did you have to break me after I gave you my all?" I cried as I held the picture close.

I really had nothing but memories left of our happy times together... Our daughters too.