12. Hobi

"Hobi?" She whispered in shock but it was loud enough for the man to hear.

His hands immediately stopped typing as his eyes widened. He could feel his body stop working as he looked at the woman who now had a confused expression on her face.

"What did you just say?" He asked as he slowly began to rise from his chair.

Y/N soon broke out of her trance as she heard his question.

"Ah, nothing sir!" She quickly exclaimed not knowing why this was making her so flustered.

"No I heard you say something. Repeat it." He said as he stalked closer to her.

Her nerves began going crazy as she saw him coming closer. She couldn't help but to try and move into the sofa.

"Nothing really sir." She insisted but he was not having any of it as he finally reached her.

Her breath hitched as he leaned his face close to hers where she could feel his breath.

"You just said Hobi. Are you finally going to give up this stupid game of yours? You remember me right?" He asked as he looked into her fearful eyes.

"Sir I don't know what you are talking about? Am I supposed to remember you?" She whispered looking back into his eyes.

"Yes you are supposed to Y/N. But maybe I can do something to stop this game of yours." He whispered back before looking at her lips for a split second.

"Sir I'm not playing a game. Please move-mmm" he words were cut off by his lips being crushed into her.

Her eyes immediately widened as she looked at him. She could not believe this was happening. Her boss was kissing her.

Her lips soon started to move on their own and before she knew it she was kissing him back. Her eyes slowly closed as she brought her arms to wrap around his neck.

This was so wrong but at the same time it felt so right. She could not help but wonder why it felt like she had missed these lips so much. Why it felt like she needed to kiss him like this to make her life complete?

As the kiss went on Y/N felt her senses come back when his hand travelled down to grip her waist under her shirt. Her eyes widened again as she pushed him off of her causing him to fall on the ground with a loud thud.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She yelled wiping her lips. At this moment she could care less that he was her boss.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PRETENDING TO HAVE LOST YOUR MEMORIES WHEN YOU CLEARLY STILL REMEMBER ME! THAT KISS WAS LIKE BEFORE! JUST OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES DAMMIT!" His voice roared through the room making her flinch because of the loudness.

"I told you that I don't remember you. I lost my memories a few years ago and I have not been able to remember anything. If you knew me from before then tell and stop saying that I am pretending. I am not playing any games." She responded but he let out a scoff clearly indicating that he did not believe her.

"Just stop with all the damn lies. I wonder why you came back after all these years. Maybe you are finally feeling guilty for what you did... You know what just forget this. You can go home. I am no longer in the mood to see you. Just come back tomorrow and I will have work for you." He said before sighing and heading back to his seat.

Y/N just looked at him dumbfounded. She had at least found someone from her past but the problem was that he was mean.

***

Y/N walked through the door of house and let out a sigh of relief. The day had taken it's toll on her and her boss was not making it any easier.

"You look very tired." A voice called out from behind her which made her flinch.

"Oh Jungkook you are home. You almost gave me a heart attack." She turned to look at him as she placed a hand on her chest.

"Are you okay though?" He asked as he pulled her into a hug which she gladly accepted.

"Yeah I'm fine. Work was just a little overwhelming and I am very tired. I just wanna go catch some zs." She answered as they pulled away.

"Well you need to have eat dinner first. I already cooked so go change so we can eat." He said and she sent him a smile of gratitude before turning around and walking to her room.