20

"s-send what?"

"The messages? 'Thinking about you, miss you', those ones."

"They were for my mum."

Wow. Great Bomi, just great. Bomi could not defend herself even if her life was on the line.

It was common knowledge that she did not have that type of relationship with her mum.

"Whatever. You should have just sent it."

"To my mum?"

"No, to me."

Sunghoon sat down next to the girl and took out the jumper her had brought with him.

"Your hoodies all wet, change into the one."

Bomi accepted the clothing and turned around to change. Sunghoon, the demon had brought the girl his own jumper. She knew expecially  because of the strong vanilla scent it came with.

"You like it? I sprayed my cologne on it, just for you."

Bomi sat back down, trying not to let his actions get to her.

It was no use, her heart was beating abnormally.

Finally, the girl had the chance to think properly and realised something. "Wait, what are you doing here?"

Sunghoon chuckled and looked at the girl disbelievingly. "You messaged your groupchat your location and said 'hint hint, nudge nudge, If anyone wants to come pick me up'."

Bomi looked at the boy incredously. "How do you know? And why'd you come?"

"Oh?" Sunghoon feigned his hurt. "It sounded like you didn't want me to come for a second there."

Bomi rolled her eyes at the over dramatic boy and shook her head. Of course she wanted someone to come. However, if she knew that that someone would be Sunghoon, she would have fixed her appearance just a little.

"And Yijin was complaining about how he had too much work and couldn't pick you up in the elevator. It was annoying, so I had to take matters into my own hands."

Bomi sarcastically clapped. "Look at you. What a big boy, Sunghoon."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and chose to ignore the girls comment. Instead, he scooted closer to her and held her hand in his.

Damn, it was cold.

"I could treat you better than Yijin ever would." He whispered, hoping that the wind and the sound of rain would carry away his words with the air.

Unluckily, Bomi heard. "Bro, Yijins got a whole ass girlfriend."

Why did Sunghoons heart get excited at that news?

"Don't call me bro, remember?"

"Whatever emo. Why can't I call you bro?"

"Call me Hoon. Hoonie. Sunghoon, even. Just not bro."

Bomi shook her head at the boys absurd request.

Sunghoon noticed this and shook his head incredously.

"Do you still not get it?"

Bomi shook her head, waiting for an explanation. But she never got one. Sunghoon dismissed the whole conversation with a 'whatever' and went back to his phone.

"The uber will be here soon."

Bomi didn't get a chance to ask him about his words from before, because the next thing you know, a white van pulled up to the bus stop.

"I'm not getting in that."

Sunghoon, who had already gotten up, froze. "Why?"

Bomi looked at him exasperated. "What do you mean 'why?' it's literally a white van. We're gonna get kidnapped."

Sunghoon chuckled and opened the door. "I've rode with them before, it's fine." Bomi still looked unconvinced, so Sunghoon added. "Big boy Hoon will protect you."

Sighing, the girl got up and walked into the car, hoping she wouldn't regret her actions.

Together, they left the bus stop with an array of unsaid words. They left the bus stop, not hearing Sunghoons last words before he followed Bomi in to the car.

Bomi left, not knowing of the boys words that were carried off into the wind and somewhere far away.

"I like you Bomi. Alot."

-

Luckily, the person driving the car wasn't a kidnapper. The duo arrived at the building barely 5 minutes later, brushing off the water on their faces and greeting the driver goodbye.

"Wanna get dinner together later?" Sunghoon asked as they entered the elevator

"Can't, I'll be discussing confidential information with my team over dinner." As the girls debut date grew closer, Bomi was being burried under more and more work.

It was whatever though. You could throw anything at Bomi and she would take it as a challenge, not backing down until her work was complete.

"Ooh, look at you! So responsible and cool, manager Bomi." Sunghoon teased, hiding the fact that he was slightly dejected over not being able to eat together.

They hadn't had lunch today either, since Bomi was so busy.

"I'll get off here." Sunghoons thoughts were interrupted by the girls words. "I'll return your jacket later. Maybe not though, who knows." It was a nice jumper. Bomi wanted it.

"Keep it. I'll even give you a bottle of my cologne."

Bomi looked at the boy weirdly. "That's only a thing for couples. Bye, Sunghoonie."

Sunghoon waved goodbye at the girl, with only two thoughts in his mind.

One, the girl had called him 'Sunghoonie' and not 'bro'.

Two, the girl was spot on. The idea of swapping colognes was what couples did. That's what Sunghoon wanted them to be, a couple.

Was his hints not obvious enough? Were his actions not clear enough? Would he have to actually state how he feels?

Sighing, the boy nervously pulled out his phone, ready to send a risky text.

Sunghoon
I miss you, I'm thinking about you and I want to see you soon <3