"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asks, "He's not, it was my decision" Stiles explains.

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here" Scott says, "And I can't hurt you" Stiles says softly remembering what the fox did.

"Deaton's got some ideas, Argent's calling people, we're going to find something and, if we can't" Scott says before Stiles interrupts.

"If you can't, if you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out" Stiles says stepping closer towards Scott now.

Scott looks at his best friend with a sad look on his face; not prepared to say farewell to his brother; "Come on" Noah says motioning towards the entrance gate as Stiles and Scott share sad mutual looks together; as the gate buzzes open.

Before they go any further Stiles turns around towards Scott once more, "Look out for Marlo, okay? The Nogitsune wants her" Stiles warns the alpha, Scott nods with surprised eyes at the news of the fox wanting the hybrid.

CHRIS IS STILL AT the sheriff's station awaiting bail so he calls Deaton to ask him about the other he went to Japan to get the poison for the fox

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" Chris asks the veterinarian; "Only minor, the white wolf was exactly where you said it would be" Deaton answers the Argent hunter.

"But we have two problems, now, first the lichen is not a cure, it'll wear off in a matter of days" Deaton explains as Scott and Allison lean on the desk listening to the man speak to Chris.

"But, while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?" Chris asks in a hushed whisper.

"I hope, Eichen House has an unusual history, it might not be all that safe for the Oni there, as well" Deaton explains over the phone.

"What's the second problem?" Chris asks, "I checked with your contacts in Japan, the yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll" Deaton replies looking at Scott and Allison in front of him now.

"What scroll?" Scott wonders; "A Shugendo scroll, the shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan" Deaton explains as Chris continues.

"The scroll had information on how to exorcise a Nogitsune". Scott looks at his mentor sitting in front of him; "So, we need to find that scroll?" Scott asks.

"Exactly. And, I did get a name of the man who last purchased it, Kincaid" Deaton reveals.

Allison recognisers the name; "He was with Katashi, he's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun" Allison says.